875 users online (112 members and 763 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NV/AZ/CA - "Baby Girl" Jackson, 4 mos, unknown missing date (10 February-24 May 2017)

The baby’s parents, Nicholios Nealy, 37, and Octavia Jackson, 33, are jailed in Kingman, Arizona, for failing to cooperate with agencies working to find the girl, whose real name is unknown.

(...) officials began a child abuse investigation 14 months ago that was focused on Nealy and Jackson, who claim to be married and the parents of 12- and 13-year-old girls and an 8-year-old boy.

(...) during custody and placement hearings for the kids, it was learned that Jackson had given birth to another daughter at University Medical Center on Feb. 10.

Auld said Jackson denied being a new mother and was jailed for contempt of court on May 24 when she refused to say where her baby was.

(...)

Auld said the couple lived in the San Diego, California, area before moving to Las Vegas. More recently, they were living in the western Arizona community of Fort Mohave.
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...-girl-jackson/
    Attached Images Attached Images

OMG. Terrible.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OH NO!
    Here we go again. Hold onto your butts.

Egg & Sperm donors look like they can't be bothered.
    He looks like he would rather be sleeping in someone else's bed & she looks like her brain just fell out her ear.
    Parents to be need to start filling out applications, with references...wait, scratch the references.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In missing children cases it should be legal for LE to put the screws to the parents that are withholding their whereabouts.

This so reminds me of baby Chance case which brought me to WS. Baby Chance Walsh's parents cracked after stewing in the slammer for a couple of days, detoxed.

Who is good with comparing pics to see if they are the same person? I found an Instagram I think may be Octavia's, but it is a bad pic and I am not sure.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Bird of Paradise is offline Tell me everything you saw...and what you think it means
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Who is good with comparing pics to see if they are the same person? I found an Instagram I think may be Octavia's, but it is a bad pic and I am not sure.
    If it's a bad pic in the sense--blurry, etc., I can try and sharpen for you.
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

I'm so disgusted. When will these terrible tragedies stop? There are families who desperately want children, but can't have them. ..And then there are people like this. At what point should there be a snip and tie? No baby or child deserves this. I'm sorry, but this just angers me for this precious baby.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I'll see if I can find the same Instagram you've found, and we'll compare?

Quote Originally Posted by KelsK View Post
    I'll see if I can find the same Instagram you've found, and we'll compare?
    Sounds good to me!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by U2forever View Post
    OH NO!
    Here we go again. Hold onto your butts.

Egg & Sperm donors look like they can't be bothered.
    He looks like he would rather be sleeping in someone else's bed & she looks like her brain just fell out her ear.
    Parents to be need to start filling out applications, with references...wait, scratch the references.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have to have a license to catch a fish.....

Ugh!
    Im hoping this baby girl is with someone that is loving her.

I hope they are just hiding the baby because they are afraid she will be taken away.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast