946 users online (115 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Monika Wilson, 6, & Marquail Rose (located), 7, San Antonio, 5 June 2017

https://www.ksat.com/news/san-antoni...ssing-girl-boy

Police said Monika Wilson, 6, and Marquail Rose Jr., 7, were last seen Monday in the 100 block of Lakeshore Drive.

It is believed the two are not together at this time, police said.

Monika is described by police as 3 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 50 pounds with wavy shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. Marquail is described by police as 4 feet tall and weighing 55 pounds with curly ear top-length brown hair and green eyes.

Police put out an alert Friday evening to help find two missing children. They are searching for six-year-old Monika Wilson and 7-year-old Marquail Rose Junior.

Police say the children were last seen on Monday off Lake Shore Drive on the Northeast Side near Walzem Road.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/...st-seen-monday

Last edited by liltexans; 06-10-2017 at 04:56 PM.

According to SAPD, Wilson and Rose were last seen together but may no longer be together at this time.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...photo-13060012

Wow! Last seen on Monday and LE is just now asking for help in finding them?! Who was the last person to see them? A little more info. needed!

Still missing. I hope they are found pronto. I keep checking for updates. Be safe, babies.

The SAPD should have gotten this information out on Monday, when these kids went missing. Why in the world did they not do anything for almost 5 days? This is a 6 & 7 year old, for goodness sake.

This is kind of local to me. None of this story makes sense imo. I have been looking for updates but haven't found any. Unfortunately their story was replaced by the story of a woman who intentionally left her two baby girls in the car for 15 hours. I hope they give us more info soon and pray that both of these beautiful kiddos are found safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    The SAPD should have gotten this information out on Monday, when these kids went missing. Why in the world did they not do anything for almost 5 days? This is a 6 & 7 year old, for goodness sake.
    The question is when were the police told they were missing?

What a strange story. They went missing together, days ago, but are now said not to be together anymore--maybe... ?

Who saw them last? Are they related or were they living in same place?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

So they were last seen 'together' on Monday, June 5th, on that particular block?

No time given, no context, no mention of who was caring for them, or when they were reported missing.....I don't get it.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I don't know how to share maps on here but I just looked and Lakeshore Dr deadends at Walzem Creek. I don't know if the creek has water or is dry now.

I wonder what in the world is making them think the two are no longer together at this point. This is really scary - too little to be missing for days

Quote Originally Posted by Beth11311 View Post
    I wonder what in the world is making them think the two are no longer together at this point. This is really scary - too little to be missing for days

Now I'm really worried. I see no updates anywhere. I am worried for these two .

San Antonio is 🔥 HOT 🔥 too. It's 92° right NOW, at quarter of seven in the evening..

Is there actually a creek there..? Did they wander off to get their feet wet or play in the water? Is there water to play in?

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast