1018 users online (140 members and 878 guests)  

Websleuths News

Top Dem calls for investigation of Loretta Lynch

WASHINGTON – The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee called Sunday for a congressional investigation into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said she’s concerned by former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony Thursday that Lynch asked him to downplay his “investigation” into the Democratic presidential nominee as merely a “matter.”

http://nypost.com/2017/06/11/top-dem...clinton-probe/

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton

“I would have a queasy feeling too, though, to be candid with you,” she said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I think we need to know more about that, and there’s only one way to know about it, and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”

But Feinstein emphasized that this investigation should be separate from the one into potential ties between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“I don’t think we should mix the two,” the California senator said.
    Mixing the two is what John McCain was attempting to do.
    Silence means security, silence means approval.

The actual interview:

Silence means security, silence means approval.

This is so fantastic. We need lots more transparency on this as well as the plane visit with Slick Willie.

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-emails-239391

I'm pretty excited about this. Peel away all of the layers and let's see who is exposed for the corruption under the obama administration/HRC scandals.
    They are all in CYA mode, and should be throwing each other under the bus franticly.
    They are fighting (lying) for their lives. Who is going to prison?

Several GOP lawmakers have shown interest in learning more about Lynch’s actions following Comey’s testimony.

COMEY SAYS LYNCH ACTIONS PROMPTED HIM TO GO ROGUE

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday he wants to see whether Comey kept any notes regarding conversations with Lynch.

“I want to see if he had any memos on Loretta Lynch,” King said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...aham-says.html

JMO
    Always do the right thing because you do enough things you think are right that end up being wrong-my dad-RIP 1/19/2013