1324 users online (221 members and 1103 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN - Tai’yanna Strong, 16, Memphis, June 2017

Police are looking for a 16-year-old girl who left home about a week ago.

Memphis Police issued a City Watch alert for Tai’yanna Strong. She is considered endangered.

According to the alert, Tai’yanna left her home on Otsego Drive about a week ago, and no one has heard from her since.

She may have been seen at the Walmart on Whitten Road Friday morning, leaving with a man in his late teens to early 20s. The alert said she had a fresh, deep scratch on her neck and seemed nervous.

Tai’yanna is described as a 5-foot-8, 130-pound black girl with black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion.
    The man she may have been seen with is described as a 5-foot-10 black man who has a muscular build, is clean shaven and has a curly fade hairstyle.
    The vehicle is described as a gray or black car with tinted windows and chrome rims.

http://wreg.com/2017/06/11/teen-miss...mart-with-man/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

MPD said this Wal-Mart is where a witness reportedly saw the teenager, with a noticeable wound, Friday. Strong's father told Local 24 this afternoon in addition to this City Watch, he's getting the word out on social media and hopeful the online alert can help investigators.
    http://www.localmemphis.com/news/loc...hter/738092759

Very concerning
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

she or someone shared two comments yesterday on her FB and others 'liked' those shared comments
    I think she's safe and LE/media/family? doesn't know yet

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

http://wreg.com/2017/06/13/police-mi...ld-found-safe/

A missing 16-year-old has been found safe, the Memphis police announced on Tuesday.
    Yay, good news, found safe!