706 users online (79 members and 627 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,704

    2017.06.11 - Melania Trump Moves Into White House

    With a single tweet on Sunday evening, Melania Trump made it official: the White House is no longer operating with a first lady in absentia. FLOTUS has moved in.

    "Looking forward to the memories we'll make in our new home! #Movingday," read the tweet, which featured a picture from inside the Executive Residence, past the Truman Balcony, overlooking the South Lawn. On what appeared to be a set dining room table, two tall, tapered candles in silver holders were lit.



    Proverbs 19:17

    Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA NATIVE
    Posts
    1,804
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-house-n770836
    First Lady Melania Trump, Son Barron, 11, Move Into the White House
    JUN 11 2017, 9:16 PM ET

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,815
    Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-house-n770836
    First Lady Melania Trump, Son Barron, 11, Move Into the White House
    JUN 11 2017, 9:16 PM ET
    Aren't they just the picture of joy. Lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    301
    I feel bad for Barron. He seems like a sweet kid. I'm not sure how the private floor is laid out but if I were her, I wouldn't go anywhere near that gas bag. Maybe make a safe room in the basement? IDK.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,704
    At least Melania and Barron will have plenty of space in the White House.
    Proverbs 19:17

    Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,661
    Free Melania and Barron.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA NATIVE
    Posts
    1,804
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.86c8635f4324
    Five questions about Melania Trump’s move to the White House
    June 12 at 4:44 PM
    1. Will Melania Trump keep her husband from sending controversial wee-hours tweets?
    Probably not. The two are said to have remained in close contact while living apart, speaking several times a day, and she has a history of giving him advice on his image. But President Trump has been steadfast in making his own decisions about social media, overruling advice from aides.
    Mrs. Trump described their dynamic last year in an interview with the luxury magazine Du Jour. “I give a lot of advice to my husband and tell him how it is and how I see it. I’m not backing off. I tell him the truth,” she said. “After a speech, the kids are calling me — Ivanka, [his] sons — saying, ‘Call dad and tell him this and that. He’s listening to you.’ They know I would talk to him and put him in the right direction. Sometimes he does, and sometimes he doesn’t. He will decide what he does.”
    […]

  8. #8
    Well, I missed my guess. I didn't think she'd move in.
    Always remembering Liz ~

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,708
    Yeah well, she was pretty keen on running around behind Marla's back. as was Marla, sneaking around behind Ivana's back, Tacky women, going for the money of the ugly, nasty man.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA NATIVE
    Posts
    1,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Yeah well, she was pretty keen on running around behind Marla's back. as was Marla, sneaking around behind Ivana's back, Tacky women, going for the money of the ugly, nasty man.
    "Tacky women" ? I think Melania is quite the opposite of tacky. Unfortunately, some WS comments are definitely tacky and immature.

    I don’t understand the hate. I comprehend the frustration, anxiety and anger; but the hate.... I wonder where in a person’s soul the hate is brewing.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    "Tacky women" ? I think Melania is quite the opposite of tacky. Unfortunately, some WS comments are definitely tacky and immature.

    I don’t understand the hate. I comprehend the frustration, anxiety and anger; but the hate.... I wonder where in a person’s soul the hate is brewing.
    I don't quite get it, either. There is plenty to be upset and angry about but Melania and physical appearance, lifestyle, etc isn't it. Jmo.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Momma2cam View Post
    I don't quite get it, either. There is plenty to be upset and angry about but Melania and physical appearance, lifestyle, etc isn't it. Jmo.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    The Presidency is the most prestigious position in the US.

    In my world, screwing around with someone else's husband especially when there are children around is not a lifestyle that is OK.

    And I have stated my views which correspond to many feminist views that showing body parts in advertising reduces women to objects, Some may not agree but there is much information on it. This view intensifies rape culture .

    She is an example. An example that can be discussed with older children. Males as well as females.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    The Presidency is the most prestigious position in the US.

    In my world, screwing around with someone else's husband especially when there are children around is not a lifestyle that is OK.

    And I have stated my views which correspond to many feminist views that showing body parts in advertising reduces women to objects, Some may not agree but there is much information on it. This view intensifies rape culture .

    She is an example. An example that can be discussed with older children. Males as well as females.
    Whose husband did she screw around with?

  14. #14
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    21,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    I feel bad for Barron. He seems like a sweet kid. I'm not sure how the private floor is laid out but if I were her, I wouldn't go anywhere near that gas bag. Maybe make a safe room in the basement? IDK.
    Trump's youngest son has been accustomed to his own "floor" in the family's apartment in NYC. The private residence for the First Family is approximately 20,000 square feet - plenty of space for three people as well as house guests. I'm sure BT will have his own suite of rooms in the White House residence.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    564
    I wonder if Barron is "The Expert" on "The Cyber."


    I'm glad they've moved in.
    Jill can't find last year's taxes either.



Similar Threads

  1. First Lady Melania Trump
    By flourish in forum Politivent General Topics
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 08:52 AM
  2. 2017.05.02 - Trump will sign spending bill
    By bessie in forum Politivent General Topics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 10:29 AM
  3. Stranger moves into woman's house
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 01:02 PM