Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    969

    Funnel helps women pee standing up

    A physically challenging feat - women peeing while standing up - is now easily achieved thanks to a funnel-like device, its manufacturer claims.

    Brisbane-based company WhizBiz said "The Whiz" fits snugly against the body to enable women to "take a stand" like their male counterparts and avoid smelly public toilets and long queues.
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/051226/2/xczt.html
    >>>>>>>>
    take a stand .hmmm


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,622
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    A physically challenging feat - women peeing while standing up - is now easily achieved thanks to a funnel-like device, its manufacturer claims.

    Brisbane-based company WhizBiz said "The Whiz" fits snugly against the body to enable women to "take a stand" like their male counterparts and avoid smelly public toilets and long queues.
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/051226/2/xczt.html
    >>>>>>>>
    take a stand .hmmm
    Okay.....but it's still not like you can just whip it out and I don't understand how it would mean avoiding lines or public restrooms. It's not like you can just go in the middle of the mall - or dispose of the contents in a nearby trash can.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Okay.....but it's still not like you can just whip it out and I don't understand how it would mean avoiding lines or public restrooms. It's not like you can just go in the middle of the mall - or dispose of the contents in a nearby trash can.
    But at least it's diginfied now.

    <<"Women can urinate standing up, anywhere that a male could with a more dignified and less exposed way than squatting because you can't find or wait for a toilet," Mr Campbell said.>>


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    23,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Okay.....but it's still not like you can just whip it out and I don't understand how it would mean avoiding lines or public restrooms. It's not like you can just go in the middle of the mall - or dispose of the contents in a nearby trash can.
    Mabel, it depends how stealthy you are, and as of now, when not many "Whizzes" have been sold, there wouldn't be anyone even wondering why you are leaning up against that large potted plant in the middle of the mall. This may start a new trend---everywhere we go, we'll be smelling urine. eewww.

    Whizbiz is said to also be manufacturing a model for the males; a long flexible drain tube, that automatically retracts, and it's guaranteed not to leak, or drip. So now, men won't have to miss any of the ballgame, if they are at the ballpark.

    Whizbiz said these devices were prompted by the devices designed for the astronauts.

    They thought about naming them Heavenly Relief, and Blessed Relief.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lakeville, New York
    Posts
    667
    Does that mean we can write our names in the snow now too??? Woohoo
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    23,630
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBathHotPants
    Does that mean we can write our names in the snow now too??? Woohoo
    That depends on how much raw talent you have.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,178
    This all assumes that the women involved are

    1) wearing skirts
    2)not wearing pantyhose
    3) not wearing panties

    There have been various attempts at creating "female urinals" over the years, but they have all appeared to have been designed by men.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    That depends on how much raw talent you have.
    And how many letters in your name.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lakeville, New York
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    That depends on how much raw talent you have.
    Just call me Monet!
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,622
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    But at least it's diginfied now.

    <<"Women can urinate standing up, anywhere that a male could with a more dignified and less exposed way than squatting because you can't find or wait for a toilet," Mr Campbell said.>>
    LOL...it might help keep your pants dry if you had to go in the woods, but where else would you really use this thing?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    23,630
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBathHotPants
    Just call me Monet!
    Just work on the initial M, and keep us informed about your progress.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lakeville, New York
    Posts
    667
    Well my actual name is Leah and I think the L should be ok but the e and a .... I don't know.
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    Whizbiz is said to also be manufacturing a model for the males; a long flexible drain tube, that automatically retracts, and it's guaranteed not to leak, or drip. So now, men won't have to miss any of the ballgame, if they are at the ballpark.
    LOL, I can just see it now........sitting at the ball park, watching the game......and suddenly a puddle develops in front of you...........and you aren't the guilty party!
    Last edited by mysteriew; 12-26-2005 at 05:57 PM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    23,630
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    LOL, I can just see it now........sitting at the ball park, watching the game......and suddenly a puddle develops in front of you...........and you aren't the guilty party!
    You would just have to look around and see who has that sheepish grin on their face.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    LOL...it might help keep your pants dry if you had to go in the woods, but where else would you really use this thing?
    oh cripes just give me 2 rocks and a leaf and I am good to go.(literally)


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •