Thread: Funnel helps women pee standing up

Hybrid View

Funnel helps women pee standing up

A physically challenging feat - women peeing while standing up - is now easily achieved thanks to a funnel-like device, its manufacturer claims.

Brisbane-based company WhizBiz said "The Whiz" fits snugly against the body to enable women to "take a stand" like their male counterparts and avoid smelly public toilets and long queues.
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/051226/2/xczt.html
    >>>>>>>>
    take a stand .hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    A physically challenging feat - women peeing while standing up - is now easily achieved thanks to a funnel-like device, its manufacturer claims.

Brisbane-based company WhizBiz said "The Whiz" fits snugly against the body to enable women to "take a stand" like their male counterparts and avoid smelly public toilets and long queues.
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/051226/2/xczt.html
    >>>>>>>>
    take a stand .hmmm
    Okay.....but it's still not like you can just whip it out and I don't understand how it would mean avoiding lines or public restrooms. It's not like you can just go in the middle of the mall - or dispose of the contents in a nearby trash can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Okay.....but it's still not like you can just whip it out and I don't understand how it would mean avoiding lines or public restrooms. It's not like you can just go in the middle of the mall - or dispose of the contents in a nearby trash can.
    But at least it's diginfied now.

<<"Women can urinate standing up, anywhere that a male could with a more dignified and less exposed way than squatting because you can't find or wait for a toilet," Mr Campbell said.>>

Does that mean we can write our names in the snow now too??? Woohoo
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBathHotPants
    Does that mean we can write our names in the snow now too??? Woohoo
    That depends on how much raw talent you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    And how many letters in your name.

Just call me Monet!
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    But at least it's diginfied now.

<<"Women can urinate standing up, anywhere that a male could with a more dignified and less exposed way than squatting because you can't find or wait for a toilet," Mr Campbell said.>>
    LOL...it might help keep your pants dry if you had to go in the woods, but where else would you really use this thing?

LOL...it might help keep your pants dry if you had to go in the woods, but where else would you really use this thing?
    oh cripes just give me 2 rocks and a leaf and I am good to go.(literally)

I want one.......I want one......I want one ......oh hang on I`m a guy...I`ve already got one

One question to....they may let you ladies pee in them but what do you do if you want a poo ? (please excuse my use of the word poo, I am unsure how to spell the word *****) lol

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    oh cripes just give me 2 rocks and a leaf and I am good to go.(literally)
    Ok, the leaf I understand. But what do you do with the rocks?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Mabel, it depends how stealthy you are, and as of now, when not many "Whizzes" have been sold, there wouldn't be anyone even wondering why you are leaning up against that large potted plant in the middle of the mall. This may start a new trend---everywhere we go, we'll be smelling urine. eewww.

Whizbiz is said to also be manufacturing a model for the males; a long flexible drain tube, that automatically retracts, and it's guaranteed not to leak, or drip. So now, men won't have to miss any of the ballgame, if they are at the ballpark.

Whizbiz said these devices were prompted by the devices designed for the astronauts.

They thought about naming them Heavenly Relief, and Blessed Relief.

Whizbiz is said to also be manufacturing a model for the males; a long flexible drain tube, that automatically retracts, and it's guaranteed not to leak, or drip. So now, men won't have to miss any of the ballgame, if they are at the ballpark.
    LOL, I can just see it now........sitting at the ball park, watching the game......and suddenly a puddle develops in front of you...........and you aren't the guilty party!
    Last edited by mysteriew; 12-26-2005 at 05:57 PM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    LOL, I can just see it now........sitting at the ball park, watching the game......and suddenly a puddle develops in front of you...........and you aren't the guilty party!
    You would just have to look around and see who has that sheepish grin on their face.

This all assumes that the women involved are

1) wearing skirts
    2)not wearing pantyhose
    3) not wearing panties

There have been various attempts at creating "female urinals" over the years, but they have all appeared to have been designed by men.