Funnel helps women pee standing up

aussiegran

Reaction score
A physically challenging feat - women peeing while standing up - is now easily achieved thanks to a funnel-like device, its manufacturer claims.

Brisbane-based company WhizBiz said "The Whiz" fits snugly against the body to enable women to "take a stand" like their male counterparts and avoid smelly public toilets and long queues.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/051226/2/xczt.html
>>>>>>>>
:eek: take a stand .hmmm

aussiegran said:
A physically challenging feat - women peeing while standing up - is now easily achieved thanks to a funnel-like device, its manufacturer claims.

Brisbane-based company WhizBiz said "The Whiz" fits snugly against the body to enable women to "take a stand" like their male counterparts and avoid smelly public toilets and long queues.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/051226/2/xczt.html
>>>>>>>>
:eek: take a stand .hmmm

Okay.....but it's still not like you can just whip it out and I don't understand how it would mean avoiding lines or public restrooms. It's not like you can just go in the middle of the mall - or dispose of the contents in a nearby trash can.

Mabel said:
Okay.....but it's still not like you can just whip it out and I don't understand how it would mean avoiding lines or public restrooms. It's not like you can just go in the middle of the mall - or dispose of the contents in a nearby trash can.
But at least it's diginfied now.

<<"Women can urinate standing up, anywhere that a male could with a more dignified and less exposed way than squatting because you can't find or wait for a toilet," Mr Campbell said.>>

Mabel said:
Mabel, it depends how stealthy you are, and as of now, when not many "Whizzes" have been sold, there wouldn't be anyone even wondering why you are leaning up against that large potted plant in the middle of the mall. This may start a new trend---everywhere we go, we'll be smelling urine. eewww.

Whizbiz is said to also be manufacturing a model for the males; a long flexible drain tube, that automatically retracts, and it's guaranteed not to leak, or drip. So now, men won't have to miss any of the ballgame, if they are at the ballpark.

Whizbiz said these devices were prompted by the devices designed for the astronauts.

They thought about naming them Heavenly Relief, and Blessed Relief.

Does that mean we can write our names in the snow now too??? Woohoo

This all assumes that the women involved are

1) wearing skirts
2)not wearing pantyhose
3) not wearing panties

There have been various attempts at creating "female urinals" over the years, but they have all appeared to have been designed by men.

JBean said:
But at least it's diginfied now.

<<"Women can urinate standing up, anywhere that a male could with a more dignified and less exposed way than squatting because you can't find or wait for a toilet," Mr Campbell said.>>

LOL...it might help keep your pants dry if you had to go in the woods, but where else would you really use this thing?

Well my actual name is Leah and I think the L should be ok but the e and a .... I don't know.

Buzzm1 said:
Whizbiz is said to also be manufacturing a model for the males; a long flexible drain tube, that automatically retracts, and it's guaranteed not to leak, or drip. So now, men won't have to miss any of the ballgame, if they are at the ballpark.

LOL, I can just see it now........sitting at the ball park, watching the game......and suddenly a puddle develops in front of you...........and you aren't the guilty party!

mysteriew said:
LOL, I can just see it now........sitting at the ball park, watching the game......and suddenly a puddle develops in front of you...........and you aren't the guilty party!

You would just have to look around and see who has that sheepish grin on their face.

Mabel said:
LOL...it might help keep your pants dry if you had to go in the woods, but where else would you really use this thing?
oh cripes just give me 2 rocks and a leaf and I am good to go.(literally)

I want one.......I want one......I want one ......oh hang on I`m a guy...I`ve already got one :laugh:

One question to....they may let you ladies pee in them but what do you do if you want a poo ? (please excuse my use of the word poo, I am unsure how to spell the word ) lol :blushing:

GoldenGoose said:
I want one.......I want one......I want one ......oh hang on I`m a guy...I`ve already got one :laugh:

One question to....they may let you ladies pee in them but what do you do if you want a poo ? (please excuse my use of the word poo, I am unsure how to spell the word ) lol :blushing:

ROFLMAO! I don't know, what do guys do when they have to take a "poo"?

JBean said:
oh cripes just give me 2 rocks and a leaf and I am good to go.(literally)

Ok, the leaf I understand. But what do you do with the rocks? :confused:

mysteriew said:
Ok, the leaf I understand. But what do you do with the rocks? :confused:
You set the two rocks on the ground a little bit apart so you can sit your buns on them. It keeps your behind off the ground so you can pee.
Or we would sit on the edge of the door jamb in the car, just make sure you are sitting far enough forward so you pee outside of the car.:D

With the poo, I ... I don't wanna even go there. T hat is just gross :eek:

So with this funnel thing, are we going to need to wear a cup.
It's tough enough wearing two cups up top.... :banghead:

:slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie