Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    A Quiet Pond In England
    Posts
    160
    I want one.......I want one......I want one ......oh hang on I`m a guy...I`ve already got one


    One question to....they may let you ladies pee in them but what do you do if you want a poo ? (please excuse my use of the word poo, I am unsure how to spell the word *****) lol


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,805
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGoose
    I want one.......I want one......I want one ......oh hang on I`m a guy...I`ve already got one


    One question to....they may let you ladies pee in them but what do you do if you want a poo ? (please excuse my use of the word poo, I am unsure how to spell the word *****) lol
    ROFLMAO! I don't know, what do guys do when they have to take a "poo"?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,805
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    oh cripes just give me 2 rocks and a leaf and I am good to go.(literally)
    Ok, the leaf I understand. But what do you do with the rocks?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Ok, the leaf I understand. But what do you do with the rocks?
    You set the two rocks on the ground a little bit apart so you can sit your buns on them. It keeps your behind off the ground so you can pee.
    Or we would sit on the edge of the door jamb in the car, just make sure you are sitting far enough forward so you pee outside of the car.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,169
    With the poo, I ... I don't wanna even go there. T hat is just gross

    So with this funnel thing, are we going to need to wear a cup.
    It's tough enough wearing two cups up top....


    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    orange county, ny
    Posts
    2,382
    Similar things have been used by hikers for years. Keeps the hiney away from the ground and all those creepy crawlies that might...well, you get the idea.


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,169
    it would help with peeing in a cup for the doctors, that's for sure.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,224
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel
    Similar things have been used by hikers for years. Keeps the hiney away from the ground and all those creepy crawlies that might...well, you get the idea.
    That is why I get scared when I ummmmm...hummmmm...squat.


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
    Posts
    12,200
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    You set the two rocks on the ground a little bit apart so you can sit your buns on them. It keeps your behind off the ground so you can pee.
    Or we would sit on the edge of the door jamb in the car, just make sure you are sitting far enough forward so you pee outside of the car.
    Just be sure the 'leaf' isn't poison oak or ivy....a friend of mine wasn't and they almost had to remove his errr errr err family jewels they got so swollen. He was in the hospital for over a week.....
    /


    "Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby
    Just be sure the 'leaf' isn't poison oak or ivy....a friend of mine wasn't and they almost had to remove his errr errr err family jewels they got so swollen. He was in the hospital for over a week.....
    OMGosh


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby
    Just be sure the 'leaf' isn't poison oak or ivy....a friend of mine wasn't and they almost had to remove his errr errr err family jewels they got so swollen. He was in the hospital for over a week.....
    Oh lord, I have heard of this happening too Gabs.
    Leaves of 3, leave it be.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,719
    I'm so thankful I'm going to have one of these with me on my next camping trip through the Denali Range, Alaska. Since it pops right in my purse, shall I take Coach or Prada with me?

    Will the Caribou look at me strangely and let out a mating call?


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex
    I'm so thankful I'm going to have one of these with me on my next camping trip through the Denali Range, Alaska. Since it pops right in my purse, shall I take Coach or Prada with me?

    Will the Caribou look at me strangely and let out a mating call?
    LOL! I vote for the Coach. The design will cover up the pee stains in case you didn't "flick" well enough.


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,805
    When using the funnel, how would you wipe?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,805
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    You set the two rocks on the ground a little bit apart so you can sit your buns on them. It keeps your behind off the ground so you can pee.
    Or we would sit on the edge of the door jamb in the car, just make sure you are sitting far enough forward so you pee outside of the car.
    Bet those rocks were cold.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •