Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funnel helps women pee standing up

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby
    Just be sure the 'leaf' isn't poison oak or ivy....a friend of mine wasn't and they almost had to remove his errr errr err family jewels they got so swollen. He was in the hospital for over a week.....
    Oh lord, I have heard of this happening too Gabs.
    Leaves of 3, leave it be.

I'm so thankful I'm going to have one of these with me on my next camping trip through the Denali Range, Alaska. Since it pops right in my purse, shall I take Coach or Prada with me?

Will the Caribou look at me strangely and let out a mating call?

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex
    I'm so thankful I'm going to have one of these with me on my next camping trip through the Denali Range, Alaska. Since it pops right in my purse, shall I take Coach or Prada with me?

Will the Caribou look at me strangely and let out a mating call?
    LOL! I vote for the Coach. The design will cover up the pee stains in case you didn't "flick" well enough.

When using the funnel, how would you wipe?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    You set the two rocks on the ground a little bit apart so you can sit your buns on them. It keeps your behind off the ground so you can pee.
    Or we would sit on the edge of the door jamb in the car, just make sure you are sitting far enough forward so you pee outside of the car.
    Bet those rocks were cold.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Bet those rocks were cold.
    Well, when hiking, ya gotta do what ya gotta do if there's no funnel handy.

With you shirt tail? EWWW! LOL

I guess you depend on the breeze and kind of drip dry.

(Or maybe the designer didn't think about that detail?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12