'Fiancee' actually a man

aussiegran

Reaction score
AN Egyptian man discovered on his wedding day that his fiancee of three years was a man who had been concealing his identity behind a veil.

The 26-year-old groom-to-be, Tamer Shehata, was notified by a female guest attending his wedding that his would-be wife was a man in women's clothing.

When Mr Shehata confronted his fiancee, he broke down and revealed that he was actually an 18-year-old man called Ahmed Abo Zeid. Mr Abo Zeid confessed that he had tried several times to undergo a sex change but had failed to secure doctors' approval.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17644830-13762,00.html
:eek:

And just because of that the groom didn't go through with the wedding??? It's not like we don't all have little secrets. :rolleyes:

Mabel said:
And just because of that the groom didn't go through with the wedding??? It's not like we don't all have little secrets. :rolleyes:
And just what is your little secret? :D

I feel bad for the groom. It is not right to be decieved in that way. I know someone else who went through a similar situation. The couple actually got married. A few years after they were married the husband found out his wife used to be a man. He divorced "her" immediately. She should have been honest IMO so I don't blame him one bit.

This is one time maybe they should have had sex before marriage. At least he would not have found out on his wedding day.

No one should buy a car with test-driving it first.

Nova said:
No one should buy a car with test-driving it first.
I was wondering where the he/she was going to let him park the car???

Mabel said:
And his secret must have been really little.......probably he thought his husband would never spot it in the dark :rolleyes:

Becba said:
I was wondering where the he/she was going to let him park the car???
Oh yeah right, I'm really wondering that one too :D

There was a story of a Japanese man (I think) who married another man and was married for many years before finding out it was another man. He said they had sex and even talked about having children.

Well the guy was a guy and did not have an area to have normal intercourse in, much less have children. So someone was in the wrong spot, obviously not experienced to believe it was the right spot and must have had the lights off.
The story baffled me for days. Then I said AHA then I said EWWWE. It is all I could ever figure out.

Becba said:
There was a story of a Japanese man (I think) who married another man and was married for many years before finding out it was another man. He said they had sex and even talked about having children.

Well the guy was a guy and did not have an area to have normal intercourse in, much less have children. So someone was in the wrong spot, obviously not experienced to believe it was the right spot and must have had the lights off.
The story baffled me for days. Then I said AHA then I said EWWWE. It is all I could ever figure out.

That is just to strange. Didn't they ever undress in front of each other....go swimming....shower together....etc? Maybe the "wife" told his husband that he liked sex from the backside and the "husband" liked it that way too????? Didn't they ever touch each other down there?????? This is one ODD couple.
Did they get a divorce when hubby found out that wifey didn't have a parking garage :laugh: :laugh:

SadieMae said:
Anyone remember the story about Billy Tipton? Passed herself off as a man and had been married to women 5 times. It wasn't discovered she was a woman until after her death. I remember they had his last wife on Oprah when the story broke, she claimed she had no idea he wasn't really a man.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1998/06/28/RV88643.DTL

Can you imagine being one of the ex wives?????:eek: :blushing: :furious: :banghead: :loser:

Hey just curious but how did the female guest know the she was actually a he? Did thye sleep together in high scholl and she said hey didn't you used to be Johnny? Or I wonder if she walked in on him in the can and he was standing not sitting. Maybe he asked her to hold his train on the wedding dress and oopsey his penis fell out? Too Funnny!! Sorry not really. :doh:

some men make pretty women.. This guy should have been honest.. I would think it would have to come out sooner or later...

What about the monthly cycle? How could this "man" be a woman the whole time, someone had to buy those plugs and his wives wouldn't they wonder where they were going? How do you hide that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back