1029 users online (150 members and 879 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Loretta Lynch DOJ

Opponents of the Justice Department program have argued that settlements from corporations rightly belonged to taxpayers and should have gone to the Treasury Department. The Justice Department countered that it could bypass Treasury and dispense the money to select non-profit organizations favored by the Obama administration because the corporations’ “donations” are voluntary.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...eftist-groups/
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Ex-FBI Director James Comey has privately told members of Congress that he had a frosty exchange with Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch last year when he confronted her about possible political interference in the Hillary Clinton email investigation after showing Lynch a sensitive document she was unaware the FBI possessed, according to sources who were directly briefed on the matter.

http://circa.com/politics/comey-priv...torney-general

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Ex-FBI Director James Comey has privately told members of Congress that he had a frosty exchange with Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch last year when he confronted her about possible political interference in the Hillary Clinton email investigation after showing Lynch a sensitive document she was unaware the FBI possessed, according to sources who were directly briefed on the matter.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.
    I was just about to post this...

Not that it will get much attention through all the Russian Bluster and fog...
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Opponents of the Justice Department program have argued that settlements from corporations rightly belonged to taxpayers and should have gone to the Treasury Department. The Justice Department countered that it could bypass Treasury and dispense the money to select non-profit organizations favored by the Obama administration because the corporations’ “donations” are voluntary.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...eftist-groups/
    Why am I not surprised by this? He and his admin were pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    Why am I not surprised by this? He and his admin were pure evil.
    True. Communist to the Core. New World Order and all that nonsensical jazz.

Ex FBI Director JC really dropped the bomb on Ms Loretta during his recent Congressional testimony.

The Obama's traveled a great deal since leaving the White House. Interestingly, I noted a pattern of them following behind President Trump's recent ME tour. Disgraced Former AG Eric Holder and his wife were with the Obama's for most of their overseas vacation. There was a photo taken of MO wearing a shoulderless top on a tour of a famous cathedral [My apologies for insomnia keeps some specifics, at bay].

It was due to Ex Attorney General Eric Holder's resignation that gave us Ms Loretta. As I recall his 7+ year tenure was marred by outrageous scandals. I am not attempting to take sides on the issue as I well recall Lt Colonel Ollie North being involved in the Iran Contra scandal that turned his career upside down. I admired Oliver North and, at one time, thought he would be a good Presidential candidate. Therefore, perhaps, no American citizen was more disappointed and angry than I was at North's outlandish gun running scheme.

Eric Holder's resignation, just 40 days before the midterm elections, shows how jittery Obama is about losing control of the Senate this November.

While Holder likely is getting out of Dodge before federal judges weigh in and order the release of documents showing he covered up the Fast and Furious and IRS email scandals, the timing of his resignation suggests that Obama wants to be sure that he has time for a Democratic lame duck Senate to confirm a replacement.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...on_124117.html

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    True. Communist to the Core. New World Order and all that nonsensical jazz.

Ex FBI Director JC really dropped the bomb on Ms Loretta during his recent Congressional testimony.

The Obama's traveled a great deal since leaving the White House. Interestingly, I noted a pattern of them following behind President Trump's recent ME tour. Disgraced Former AG Eric Holder and his wife were with the Obama's for most of their overseas vacation. There was a photo taken of MO wearing a shoulderless top on a tour of a famous cathedral [My apologies for insomnia keeps some specifics, at bay].

It was due to Ex Attorney General Eric Holder's resignation that gave us Ms Loretta. As I recall his 7+ year tenure was marred by outrageous scandals. I am not attempting to take sides on the issue as I well recall Lt Colonel Ollie North being involved in the Iran Contra scandal that turned his career upside down. I admired Oliver North and, at one time, thought he would be a good Presidential candidate. Therefore, perhaps, no American citizen was more disappointed and angry than I was at North's outlandish gun running scheme.
    BBM Besides Germany, where has he traveled behind Trump?

In a press release, Bishop Heinrich Bedford-Strohm, the chair of the Evangelical Church in Germany, said he extended an invitation to Obama in May 2016 to visit Germany for the Reformation anniversary.

MO was shoulderless...**shudder**

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-merkel-237100

Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-interference/

This closed door meeting about the b clinton/lynch tarmac get-together was after the comey/lynch meeting on the "matter" not an investigation.

I have to wonder if comey took that sensitive document to keep lynch from asking him to do something else illegal.

Then he goes out on his own and does the no further investigation on hillary emails.

Did he fing the information on a weiner's/h abiden's device.

Words matter.

I hope that sensitive document is with the fbi and not destroyed.

Words matter.

Schumer Wants To Hear From Lynch Before Investigation

http://www.oann.com/schumer-wants-to...investigation/

Words matter.

Republicans Go On Offensive Against Mueller; Call For 'Special Counsel' To Investigate AG Lynch

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...igate-ag-lynch

Words matter.

Senate GOP Shifts focus to Lynch

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...focus-on-lynch

“The Committee is examining the removal of Director Comey and allegations of improper influence on the FBI’s handling of the Russia and Clinton email investigations. In his recent appearances before both the Senate Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, Mr. Comey raised issues about whether these investigations were subjected to inappropriate political influence,” said Taylor Foy, a spokesman for the Iowa Republican.

The two Senate panels are conducting separate investigations into Russia’s election meddling, which includes Comey’s firing. But Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), the Intelligence Committee chairman, said his panel would steer clear of investigating obstruction of justice, telling CNN that it has “never been part of our” probe.

Words matter.

It's just a "matter"......not an "investigation"

Too funny!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Loretta Lynch should be called to testify about ‘matter’

In December 2015, the Justice Department signed two immunity agreements with Bryan Pagliano, the State Department technician who set up Clinton’s server. The following May, immunity was granted to Paul Combetta, the information technology contractor who deleted archived Clinton emails that were under subpoena. A month later, the DOJ granted immunity to former State Department information resources manager John Bentel, and to Heather Samuelson and Cheryl Mills, attorneys and former State Department aides to Clinton who had sorted her emails on their laptop computers.

Goodlatte wanted to know why the Justice Department had made side agreements promising that the FBI would destroy both Mills’ and Samuelson’s laptops after the bureau completed its search of them, making follow-up investigations impossible.
    http://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/16...bout-matter-2/

[QUOTE=K_Z;13445945][url]http://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/16/loretta

WOW!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast