1340 users online (204 members and 1136 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KS - Arrest made in sexual assault, att. murder of 7 y.o. girl, Wichita, June 2017

Wichita police search for suspect who sexually assaulted girl

They say around 2:40 a.m., an unidentified suspect entered an apartment in the 1400 block of N. Smith Ct., near I-235 and Zoo Blvd.

After entering the residence, the suspect sexually assaulted a female child causing injury.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wic...428038503.html

Map included.
    http://www.kake.com/story/35647541/a...ita-police-say
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Wichita police search for suspect who sexually assaulted girl

Monday evening, police described the suspect in this case as a white male, clean shaven with light colored hair. The suspect was wearing jeans and an unknown shirt, police say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Apartment intruder sexually assaults child, leaves, Wichita police say

A police report described the victim as a 7-year-old.

http://www.kake.com/story/35647541/a...cebook_KAKE-TV
    - Audrey Hepburn

Poor baby. I hope they catch this guy soon.

7-year-old girl sexually assaulted, remains hospitalized

Monday evening, police described the suspect in this case as a white male, clean shaven with light colored hair. The suspect was wearing jeans and an unknown shirt, police say.

- Audrey Hepburn

Neighbors: Arrest made in weekend child rape case

UPDATE:
    Neighbors say an arrest has been made in the case of a seven-year-old girl who was sexually assaulted by an intruder over the weekend.

Wichita police have not confirmed the arrest, but booking sheets from the Sedgwick County Jail show a man was booked into jail on several charges, including attempted first degree murder, rape, kidnapping, burglary to commit a felony and other crimes.

People who live near the apartment where police say the assault happened tell us officers were at the home until late in the evening last night. They were told that an arrest has been made.

A police spokesperson would not confirm the arrest, but did say they would provide an update during their daily media briefing at 10:00 a.m. - watch that briefing live here at www.kwch.com.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Nei...428519923.html
    - Audrey Hepburn

Convicted sex offender arrested in weekend child rape case

Police say a 23-year-old man was arrested at his place of work and booked into the Sedgwick County Jail on Attempted First Degree Murder, Aggravated Criminal Sodomy, Aggravated Kidnapping, Burglary to Commit a Felony, and Rape.

Eyewitness News has confirmed through those booking records that the arrestee is 23-year-old Corbin James Breitenbach.

A check of Breitenbach's past shows that he has was convicted of sex-related crimes in 2012 including aggravated sexual battery and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

- Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

So this guy is a convicted sex offender.....
    Further proof that this type of "sickness" can not be magically "rehabilitated" away... (IMO)
    Last edited by Kasfool71; 06-16-2017 at 11:39 AM.

This guy was paroled Apr 28, 2017.
    https://kdocrepository.doc.ks.gov/kasper/search/results
    - Audrey Hepburn

Also what's up with his facebook name? "creamncheese"? really? You all know cheese pizza is a code word for these sick fu**s right? I hope this guy is never let out to hurt another child...

Offender Registry
    http://www.kbi.ks.gov/registeredoffe...=Main&Id=20427

Charge 21-5505 (b) (2): (BBM)
    21-5505. Sexual battery; aggravated sexual battery. (a) Sexual battery is the touching of a victim who is not the spouse of the offender, who is 16 or more years of age and who does not consent thereto, with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of the offender or another.

(b) Aggravated sexual battery is the touching of a victim who is 16 or more years of age and who does not consent thereto with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of the offender or another and under any of the following circumstances:

(1) When the victim is overcome by force or fear;

(2) when the victim is unconscious or physically powerless; or

(3) when the victim is incapable of giving consent because of mental deficiency or disease, or when the victim is incapable of giving consent because of the effect of any alcoholic liquor, narcotic, drug or other substance, which condition was known by, or was reasonably apparent to, the offender.

http://www.kslegislature.org/li/b201...21_055_0005_k/
    - Audrey Hepburn

POS....why do they keep getting out with pretty much just a slap on the wrist. A person harming an animal can get more time in prisons than these jerks.

Wow....32 disceplinary reports----seems perfectly reasonable to put him on parole (***heavy sarcasm***)
    Also the UC Sex Offender Program completed in 2015
    must not be be a very good program....since he re-offended 6 weeks after being paroled. Christ these guys just need to stay in prison...(again, IMO)

Man charged with attempted capital murder in child's attack
    A Wichita man has been charged with attempted capital murder in the sexual assault of a seven-year-old girl.Corbin Breitenbach was also charged with aggravated criminal sodomy and aggravated burglary.

(...)

He is due back in court July 5 and is being held on a $1 million bond.

I did not know that and now wish I had never read your post.
    No offence meant ... just there are some things I'm happier not knowing IYKWIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasfool71 View Post
    Also what's up with his facebook name? "creamncheese"? really? You all know cheese pizza is a code word for these sick fu**s right? I hope this guy is never let out to hurt another child...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast