Identified! LA - Lafayette, Human remains in woods off Lajaunie Rd, Jun'17 - Vickie Patterson

From the above link:
"The Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office in a statement said it does not appear that the remains are connected to missing teen “Daisy Lynn.”

So I guess it is a man..... or a child?

Hannah Graham's skeletal remains were found 5 weeks after she went missing., so it can happen pretty fast depending...

I can think off the top my head of two women missing (don't know if remains are male/female though). Keiosha Felix and Crystal Dupuis Grebinger.

I have not heard crystals name in quite some time. Speaking of mysteries. Not being ugly just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler Domingue is still missing, too. We also have a young man missing, Johnnie "Redd" Gunter. He's been missing for a few weeks.

I think the anthropologist identified in the field that it was human and male/female/child.

My guess is this is not a female.

It could be anyone. It could even be Shane Fell if it is a man. Shane is kin to me, and we really don't have any leads other than "maybe he drowned in the mississippi" (I don't speak for Kenny or the family... just saying...)

According to the last article listed several MP's

http://klfy.com/2017/06/13/law-enfo...t-found-remains-to-open-missing-persons-case/

The Louisiana Repository for Unidentified and Missing People lists three missing from Lafayette Parish

1.) Keiosha Felix of Duson since 2012
2.) Crystal Grebinger of Lafayette since 2013
3.) Wade Miller, where little information is known.
4.) Daisy Lynn Landry May 25th - We have no reason to suspect that these remains belong to Daisy Landry

As the investigation into the found remains from Monday night continues, LPSO is pulling missing person files from surrounding parishes.

5.) Earl Kidder, Jr of St Landry Parish missing since March 31, 2010
6.) Sandra Burris of missing since July 2015

(4) MP's Acadia Parish

*bump* Patiently awaiting an update coming up on 2 months since the remains were found

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back