791 users online (132 members and 659 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,393

    OH - Elizabeth Decker, 34, Clifton, 22 May 2017

    Cincinnati police are looking for a Tennessee woman who disappeared after she arrived in Cincinnati to visit relatives.

    Elizabeth Decker was dropped off at the Rest Inn Motel, in Clifton, on May 22. Investigators said her father was on his way to the motel to pick her up when Decker called him and then abruptly ended the phone conversation.

    Cincinnati police said Decker was not at the motel when her father arrived and has not been located since that phone conversation.

    Decker is 34 years old with brown hair and brown eyes.

    http://www.wlwt.com/article/police-s...ifton/10017379


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeastern Ohio
    Posts
    473
    Oh no! I hate stories like this.

    Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    143
    I wonder what was said..

    Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    127
    I wish there was a better picture of her!

    Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeastern Ohio
    Posts
    473
    http://local12.com/news/local/cincin...from-tennessee

    Her last known address was in Strawberry Plains, Tennessee.
    No details are known about where she was headed next or what her plans were.

    Decker is bipolar and suffers from depression



    Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeastern Ohio
    Posts
    473
    I added the mental health issues but of course that doesn't mean she's behind her own disappearance.
    I'd like to know more about the convo. It would make a difference if the conversation with her father was hostile and ended badly or if someone grabbed her and the phone dropped.

    Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    AZ/MN USA
    Posts
    1,450
    Wonder if she took her phone with her?
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward


  8. #8

  9. #9
    Okay, I'm 99% sure this is her FB profile (if not, Admins please delete). She seems like she has major psychiatric problems (at first I thought someone had hacked her, but after reading through all of these, I don't think so)! It mentions that she's from Norwood, Ohio, which is only 13 minutes from Cincinnati. Also, it was updated yesterday! https://www.facebook.com/DeviousIntent?fref=nf

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,979
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishMossAntiques View Post
    Okay, I'm 99% sure this is her FB profile (if not, Admins please delete). She seems like she has major psychiatric problems (at first I thought someone had hacked her, but after reading through all of these, I don't think so)! It mentions that she's from Norwood, Ohio, which is only 13 minutes from Cincinnati. Also, it was updated yesterday! https://www.facebook.com/DeviousIntent?fref=nf
    I have seen this one too and thought it was hers!

    But i did not scroll down and now after reading these posts, yes, she has a serious problem


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    I have seen this one too and thought it was hers!

    But i did not scroll down and now after reading these posts, yes, she has a serious problem
    All righty then...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    306
    She needs some help. Wow

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,045
    Idk, I'm not convinced that fb is the same person reported missing. The fb looks like someone with blonde hair, and the picture on the thread looks like dark brown hair, and isnt a great picture, and it's not an unusual first or last name.

    Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Born & raised in the Deep South
    Posts
    765

    OH - Elizabeth Decker, 34, Clifton, 22 May 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskers16 View Post
    Idk, I'm not convinced that fb is the same person reported missing. The fb looks like someone with blonde hair, and the picture on the thread looks like dark brown hair, and isnt a great picture, and it's not an unusual first or last name.

    Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
    She mentions Strawberry Plains in one of her posts, though. (May 5)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,902
    The comments on recent posts makes me think it is her profile, along with locations, etc.
    If this is her, she seriously needs to get some professional help.
    From her posts, you can see her mental health progressively deteriorating over the past 2yrs or so. Her posts go from typical daily stuff to religious to religious mixed with delusion. I hope she gets help soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe PA - Beth Decker, 48, Kingsley, 5 May 2017
    By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 12:12 PM
  2. Found Safe VA - Pamela Clifton, 57, New Hope, 23 March 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2017, 04:41 AM
  3. Found Safe FL - Destiny Decker, 12, Ocala, 27 March 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2017, 03:21 AM
  4. Found Safe PA - Samantha Decker, 31, Emlenton, 15 Feb 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 11:07 PM

Tags for this Thread