748 users online (121 members and 627 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO - Krista Bowman, 32, Fort Garland, 14 March 2017

On March 14, the 32-year-old packed her belongings inside her silver Toyota Avalon and drove away from her mother's home. She was heading to Colorado to meet a boyfriend. Rachel said that was the last time the family saw Krista, but that Krista had been in regular contact with the family over the phone until the middle of April. Then, one day, there was nothing.
    "I can't find her phone. We can't find any of her belongings. Her car is missing," Rachel told KESQ News Channel 3's and CBS Local 2's Katie Widner. "I think finding her car is a key point on finding where she's at."

Rachel said that Krista met her boyfriend, but that the details of where they were and what they were doing were not clear. Complicating the search, the family said, are also receipts and eyewitnesses who said Krista was, at one point, in Arizona. Her family said the situation is even more unsettling because her boyfriend is a convicted felon and was recently arrested in Wyoming. Krista was nowhere to be found.
    http://www.kesq.com/news/family-of-m...wers/540061604

Sheriff’s officials are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing Morongo Valley woman. On March 14, 2017, Krista Bowman, 32 left her mother’s residence to visit a male friend in Colorado. Bowman was driving her silver Toyota Avalon and her last known location was in Fort Garland, Colorado. Bowman’s family had contact with her on April 15 via Facebook, but have had no further contact. Bowman was also known to frequent Arizona, New Mexico and possibly Wyoming.
    http://z1077fm.com/missing-morongo-valley-woman/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    "Rachel said that Krista met her boyfriend, but that the details of where they were and what they were doing were not clear. Complicating the search, the family said, are also receipts and eyewitnesses who said Krista was, at one point, in Arizona. Her family said the situation is even more unsettling because her boyfriend is a convicted felon and was recently arrested in Wyoming. Krista was nowhere to be found."

Uh oh. I'm thinking she is in the desert, and her car was sold illegally. I have a feeling this guy will never tell what he did or where she is now.

How sad. I feel so overwhelmed for her family. California, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming... I hope they can narrow down a search area by comparing cell phone records for the couple.