Nun Bun Stolen From Tenn. Coffeehouse

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Note from PrayersForMaura: Not sure which forum this belongs in

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - When Bob Bernstein arrived at his coffeehouse to assess the scene of an early Christmas morning break-in, the one thing he noticed missing was the cinnamon bun that bears a striking likeness to Mother Teresa.
Bernstein said he believes that the culprit is someone angry over the shop displaying the world-famous pastry, which has been preserved with shellac. A jar of money next to the Nun Bun was not stolen.

"They went right for the bun," he said. "Unfortunately I think it's somebody who wanted to take it to destroy it."

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051226/ap_on_fe_st/nun_bun

This is the first I've heard of the "Nun Bun".

I don't think it looks very much like Mother Theresa.

Anyone else?

It looks like one of the Dwarfs in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to me. Maybe Sleepy or Sneezy. If I were the nun I would not be too happy with that "likeness". Gee, what some people will do to attract business.

Wonder what the guy was really angry about?

I think this is ridiculous. It's just a bun, the only resemblance is the folds of the bun, which match the folds of Mother Teresa's veil. That person needs to quit the caffeine.

All right, who ate the nun bun????

Pook said:
Perhaps he should look for it on eBay.
I agree; but, perhaps, he should also search under Jimmy Durante because that's who the bun looks like to me. :)

Mother Teresa is turning in her grave. I agree, it does look more like Jimmy Durente.

OH no! I used to live just down the street from that Bongo Java and I think the bun looks like Mother Theresa.

Hope he gets the Nun Bun back. :-(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back