1256 users online (221 members and 1035 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1389
  1. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    but you do have tiny little states. Tell us about your big states.
    Um this was your post. I'm telling you Texas is a big state.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

  2. #467

    Guns: Why do you need them? Why do you want them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Compared to other states or provinces in the world, it is small. But you boast about how large it is. It is small.
    Your post specifically said the United States has small states and tell you about our big states. Nowhere did you ask to compare to others provinces. Texas is big. So big. Yuge!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MIKAYOYO; 06-19-2017 at 02:20 AM.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Cazadero, CA
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    nowhere near as large as the states or provinces in the rest of the world. That is not antagonistic. It is a fact.
    What the heck is your point?
    This reminds me of Trump talking about his penis size during a debate.
    I love Australia, lived there two years myself, but I don't get the size argument, you are better because your state boundaries are bigger?
    And, Australia has elected their own rwnj's as of late, not to mention their horrible history of racism, genocide, and backing us up in every war we ever asked for their help.
    Last edited by everybodhi; 06-19-2017 at 02:21 AM.
    It's all MOO

  4. #469
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,648
    Ok. I get that. Texas is your largest state.

  5. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    No kudos. I am enraged that I have to worry about them going to school or work or anywhere in the US cuz of the insane gun obsession,

    My kids ask where guns are kept in someone's home if they go over to play. What a crazy place The US
    Well good thing you live in a third world country. Your kids shouldn't need to worry right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Cazadero, CA
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    No kudos. I am enraged that I have to worry about them going to school or work or anywhere in the US cuz of the insane gun obsession,

    My kids ask where guns are kept in someone's home if they go over to play. What a crazy place The US
    Your kids sound smart!
    More kudos!
    It's all MOO

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by everybodhi View Post
    What the heck is your point?
    His reminds me of Trump talking about his penis size during a debate.
    I love Australia, lived there two years myself, but I don't get the size argument, you are better because your state boundaries are bigger?
    And, Australia has elected their own rwnj's as of late, not to mention their history of racism and backing us up in every war we ever asked for their help.
    No. Just that people were boasting about the largest state The biggest bestest largest state in the world. And I am quite aware that we now have a conservative government in power, but they have to always have a coalition to get there and even with that, mostly get in by the skin of their teeth.

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Cazadero, CA
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Canada is much larger than the US, but you keep insisting that you have the largest states. You do not.
    Ok, I broke down and read backwards.
    Someone said "Texas is bigger than life" after being goaded about small states.
    Larger than life seems true to me, I know I was hearing Texas honky tonk in pubs all over Oz, from Hamilton Island to Darwin to WA.
    Would you be happy if we all agree that Australia is second?
    Because India has bigger states.
    And Australia is 51 when it comes to population, behind little bitty Saudi Arabia, and when it comes to overall size in kilometers, the US is number 3 behind Russia and Canada, (4 if you count the EU as a country), then China, Brazil and Australia at number 6, or 7 with the EU.
    Population matters a lot, when it comes to countries and how they function.
    I don't know what the size competition here is really about or why state size matters though.
    What does this have to do with guns?
    It's so far off topic, it's not even in the ballpark.
    Last edited by everybodhi; 06-19-2017 at 03:36 AM.
    It's all MOO

  9. #474
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by everybodhi View Post
    Ok, I broke down and read backwards.
    Someone said "Texas is bigger than life" after being goaded about small states.
    Larger than life seems true to me, I know I was hearing Texas honky tonk in pubs all over Oz, from Hamilton Island to Darwin to WA.
    Would you be happy if we all agree that Australia is second?
    Because India has bigger states.
    And Australia is 51 when it comes to population, behind little bitty Saudi Arabia, and when it comes to overall size in kilometers, the US is number 3 behind Russia and Canada, (4 if you count the EU as a country), then China, Brazil and Australia at number 6, or 7 with the EU.
    Population matters a lot, when it comes to countries and how they function.
    I don't know what the size competition here is really about or why state size matters though.
    What does this have to do with guns?
    It's so far off topic, it's not even in the ballpark, and petty bickering is a good way to get a thread closed.
    No. We do not want to be anywhere on the size scale. But we we have to listen to 'Texas the biggest state in the world'. It is not.Facts.

  10. #475
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by everybodhi View Post
    Ok, I broke down and read backwards.
    Someone said "Texas is bigger than life" after being goaded about small states.
    Larger than life seems true to me, I know I was hearing Texas honky tonk in pubs all over Oz, from Hamilton Island to Darwin to WA.
    Would you be happy if we all agree that Australia is second?
    Because India has bigger states.
    And Australia is 51 when it comes to population, behind little bitty Saudi Arabia, and when it comes to overall size in kilometers, the US is number 3 behind Russia and Canada, (4 if you count the EU as a country), then China, Brazil and Australia at number 6, or 7 with the EU.
    Population matters a lot, when it comes to countries and how they function.
    I don't know what the size competition here is really about or why state size matters though.
    What does this have to do with guns?
    It's so far off topic, it's not even in the ballpark.
    Hamilton Island to Darwin to the top part of WA on the tourist trail is not the real deal and if you experienced honky tonks it would be because they were playing to the audience.


  11. #476
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Cazadero, CA
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    No. We do not want to be anywhere on the size scale. But we we have to listen to 'Texas the biggest state in the world'. It is not.Facts.
    But no one ever said that except you, erroneously quoting.
    It's all MOO

  12. #477
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Not really from straight up east to west or north to south. I live in north Texas (not panhandle) but a little west of ft worth. And I have driven to far west Texas, El Paso and far eat Texas into Louisiana. I've been to Oklahoma (win star) and of course south padre!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    O/T: We will be driving from Michigan to Texas (Hill country) at the end of July to meet our new niece. Most of our trip is spent driving through Texas! Lol.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  13. #478
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Respect from me, that you do not have to follow the party line, but have your own views. We need more of that.
    We need a hell of a lot more of that. Topics like abortion and gun control are just distractions from the real issues anyway.
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

  14. #479
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    We need a hell of a lot more of that. Topics like abortion and gun control are just distractions from the real issues anyway.
    Yes! Totally agree. Although, some choose a party or who to vote for on these issues alone.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  15. #480
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,797
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Well good thing you live in a third world country. Your kids shouldn't need to worry right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My children are adults with their own children. I meant to say when my grandkids go play, the parents ask where guns are stored. That way they know if someone has guns and they can discuss and decide what to do. They all live in America. Just because someone wants to live in another country, you cannot unless you are not seeking employment. Here, there is high unemployent so if you have your own income, fine.If you have a business that will employ others, a lot of others, then probably but you have to partner with a citizen. If you have a skill no citizen has, then you can probably work as well. We are retired so we have our own income.

    There are no guns here where I live except for those that are kept at the police station for hunting. There are guns that have been brought in and sold to wealthy people or drug dealers. Or at least that is the rumor.

    Very wealthy people come here in their yachts. If they are very wealthy, their yacht is not searched as the very wealthy are not selling drugs to locals.

    Same with the private jets that arrive of the very wealthy such as celebrities. The pilot hands the passports out the window of the plane to immigration. They are not coming to sell drugs to locals so their plane is not searched,

    These people may have drugs but it is for their consumption and they may share with a highly attractive local but not sell.

    There is one local big time drug dealer and everyone knows it. They are third generation. They are talked about but no one does anything about it. Too many relatives. The smaller local dealers get busted. Marijuana is the main drug as it is grown.

    Americans, lately women, have been busted bringing in ice. A yacht carrying cocaine for sale was tracked for thousands of miles. That guy was busted when he arrived in port.

    So far there are no drug turf wars. I cannot see it happening.

    There is no problem here that would not be more horrible if guns were added. School fights, domestic violence, fights between people.

    As I said before, I went to a talk the Pres had with residents. His cabinet was there as well. It was to discuss issues and what to do. One of the topics was the influence of American violence on the youth. Another was of wealthy tourists having sex with young children. Some of those wealthy tourists being American but not all.

    I wonder if there is some web site for pervs where countries are listed and it explains how to get access to kids.

    I am rambling because it is so obvious what a difference not having guns makes.
    Last edited by human; 06-19-2017 at 09:06 AM.

Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:19 AM
  2. Cops get to chopping on guns
    By ihadcabinfever in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread