816 users online (131 members and 685 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93
Results 1,381 to 1,389 of 1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    To date, no strong evidence of CWD transmission to humans has been reported.

https://www.cdc.gov/prions/cwd/
    Live it up!

Prions are almost impossible to destroy. Remember when England had the issue? They could not even sterilze their equipment. Burning does not destroy prions.

People have gotten JKD. Where did that come from? That is Jacob Kreutzfelder or however you spell it

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Live it up!

Prions are almost impossible to destroy. Remember when England had the issue? They could not even sterilze their equipment. Burning does not destroy prions.

People have gotten JKD. Where did that come from? That is Jacob Kreutzfelder or however you spell it
    Mad Cow Disease is easier to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
    We fought two wars with England because we didn't want to do it Europe's way. People keep bringing those places up like they are Utopias, but they aren't. There's lots of problems with all of those places, not the least of which is the wholesale rape in Sweden. And all of those places have governments that infringe on their citizens' rights to bear arms, almost to a draconian degree. That's what this thread is about, anyway. Guns, not taxes.

Regardless, this is America. A capitalist country, where we have the right to keep and bear arms. It will stay that way. If you like those other places better, move there.
    Have you been there?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    I first noticed that when I lived in Germany in the 1980s and I was thrilled to see it catch on in the USA. The first thing I did when I moved to Toronto was sign up for a plot! I spent half my childhood on a farm and missed having my own garden.

A lot of people I know - city or country - grow some vegetables and berries in their yards, or at plots, or in containers. I also know "city folk" who go hunting every year.
    I saw it in Germany in the 60's. Lots of them had adorable structures on them. Very interesting how they would go to their tiny farms

Have you been there?
    Obviously, he hasn't. Wholesale rape? The US has the highest rate of rape and violence in the western world, including Sweden.

Live it up!

My daughter who is the universal donor, like I am, is not allowed to be a blood donor because she lived in the UK in the eighties when Mad Cow had an outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
    I can only restate what one very wise man once said:

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

Hm. I wonder what Sally Hemmings would think of that?

Hm. I wonder what Sally Hemmings would think of that?
    It was the precursor of the casting couch, that some poster here say that women benefited from.

This thread has run far past its course. It is now closed. Should anyone be interested in continuing the GUN debate, you are free to start a new thread. Should it also run off topic, it too will be closed, and/or the offenders placed on Time Out.

If you can't stay on topic, don't post.

Bessie
    WS ADMINISTRATOR

(This post is intended for all, and for no one in particular.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93