1446 users online (284 members and 1162 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    "Authorities still don't know the cause of death for a Monroe County man, whose body was found in the Slate Belt over the weekend. The Northampton County Coroner's Office said Monday that authorities are still investigating the cause and manner of death for Kevin Woolf. An autopsy was performed, but additional testing is required."

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-vall...tion/551279168

wow, thought it was cut and dry?

Quote Originally Posted by heartgoesout View Post
    wow, thought it was cut and dry?
    Me too. Is it odd that they are doing additional testing? So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think the cause of death would be obvious i.e. head trauma from fall. Especially from an autopsy. An autopsy should show any contributing factors such as a heart attack. So no idea why additional testing would be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by heartgoesout View Post
    I would think the cause of death would be obvious i.e. head trauma from fall. Especially from an autopsy. An autopsy should show any contributing factors such as a heart attack. So no idea why additional testing would be necessary.
    Speculating that they could have found him laying or sitting naturally with no apparent trauma, and nothing has come up in the autopsy to confirm a medical problem, hypothermia or fall as the cause. Another scenario could be that he did have trauma but it can't be attributed to anything natural - say something crazy happened like he got killed by a wild hog, they may need more testing to confirm any injuries are from an animal. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    "Authorities still don't know the cause of death for a Monroe County man, whose body was found in the Slate Belt over the weekend. The Northampton County Coroner's Office said Monday that authorities are still investigating the cause and manner of death for Kevin Woolf. An autopsy was performed, but additional testing is required."

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-vall...tion/551279168
    This article is over a month old. It came out right after Kevin was found. Is it possible the autopsy results are in and are not being made public?

Quote Originally Posted by cutter99 View Post
    This article is over a month old. It came out right after Kevin was found. Is it possible the autopsy results are in and are not being made public?
    Ah, ok. That's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5