1102 users online (189 members and 913 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GA - Miranda Hakimi Harvey, 29, Atlanta, 16 June 2017

"Police are searching for a woman whom they say abandoned her four-year-old daughter with two strangers at Atlanta airport before skipping town.

Miranda Hakimi Harvey, 29, of Odenton, Maryland, drove almost 700 miles from her home and arrived at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia, early Friday morning.

When she got to the airport atrium around 2am, authorities say Harvey asked a couple to watch her child while she shopped.

She never returned and the couple called the police at 7:15am

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4kETf1ZHL

417BC85E00000578-4612844-image-a-20_1497671327658.jpg
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Odd story. At this point it sounds rather like a mental break.

A Linkedin page with GA connection

https://www.linkedin.com/in/miranda-hakimi-20889a22

Sounds like she is either running from someone or possibly planning self harm. Definitely something where she felt leaving her child with strangers was the better alternative. IMO only.

Looks like she has ties to Alaska

https://www.mylife.com/miranda-harvey/e33041170869978

Also a relative in GA same last name of Hakimi. Above URL references person as a connection. I am praying that they find her and get her some help. And so thankful that the strangers turned the daughter in and did not have bad intentions.
    Last edited by RuthSleuth; 06-17-2017 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Add

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    http://fakenewsmatters.org/mom-leave...nd-skips-town/
    Harvey rented a white Nissan Versa with a Florida license plate and left town
    Dont those rentals have gps trackers?

All her social media is currently made unavailable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...kips-town.html
    Police say Harvey may still be driving the 2016 white Nissan Versa (pictured) bearing Florida tag HKNA2 that she rented at the airport to skip town in.

I thought maybe she was running form someone. I hope she is ok.

MOO

This is crazy. I know Miranda and this doesnt seem like her. She loves her daughter so much. But after calling her cell we found out that het phone was left at home. Her family lives in GA. Her husband is military in MD. When we went to.check her fb we saw it was missing. As soon as I heard those 2 pieces of info I knew something was up. Miranda is legit like so sweet. I dont want to assume much but I think she may be running away. When I heard her daughter was found in GA I thought she was coming home from seeing her parents not that she drove there. Omw.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisiscrazy13 View Post
    This is crazy. I know Miranda and this doesnt seem like her. She loves her daughter so much. But after calling her cell we found out that het phone was left at home. Her family lives in GA. Her husband is military in MD. When we went to.check her fb we saw it was missing. As soon as I heard those 2 pieces of info I knew something was up. Miranda is legit like so sweet. I dont want to assume much but I think she may be running away. When I heard her daughter was found in GA I thought she was coming home from seeing her parents not that she drove there. Omw.
    I'm sorry. I hope she reaches out to someone for help, or they find the car and her before anything bad happens.

So sad.

Please consider contacting a Moderator to become a Verified Insider for Miranda's thread. IIRC, alerting your own post (click on the red triangle w/exclamation point in the lower left-hand corner) is one way to start the process.

So glad the child is safe, praying that Miranda is as well!

I also am close to Miranda and her family, this is not looking good and there seems to be more information that I don't think I want to post out here for everyone to know but there is reason to believe this may turn out fatal. There is nothing anyone can do but wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInternetSloth View Post
    I also am close to Miranda and her family, this is not looking good and there seems to be more information that I don't think I want to post out here for everyone to know but there is reason to believe this may turn out fatal. There is nothing anyone can do but wait and see what happens.
    Welcome to Websleuths, thisiscrazy and TheInternetSloth. Sorry it is under these circumstances. Hoping for Miranda's safe return!

Very concerning that she would leave her little girl with strangers...

ETA (edited to add): Thinking out loud, would there have been any trustworthy family she could've have left her with instead? Grandma, etc...if so, why then strangers?
    Last edited by margarita25; 06-17-2017 at 10:52 AM.
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

Very concerning. Maybe she felt her little girl would be safer with these strangers....and that is a very scary thing to think about. Please be safe Miranda.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast