737 users online (94 members and 643 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,772

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,735

    ..

    Ahh, thank you!



    -Nin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,772
    NIN

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,735

    2 years

    "Two years pass since Sievers murder"

    "They stopped at each rest stop and gas station on their route between Lee County and the Panhandle to look at surveillance video and plot every move Rodgers and Wright made before the murder."

    http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/29/t...ievers-murder/

    -Nin
    Last edited by No it's not; 06-30-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    "Two years pass since Sievers murder"

    "They stopped at each rest stop and gas station on their route between Lee County and the Panhandle to look at surveillance video and plot every move Rodgers and Wright made before the murder."

    http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/29/t...ievers-murder/

    -Nin
    Also from the link provided:

    "Mark Sievers planned every detail of the night of the killing, the sheriff’s office said. He had five life insurance policies on his wife, worth a combined total of more than $4 million."

    How will future generations feel when they read that statement about MS and his premeditation of his lovely wife's demise? I shudder to consider the multitudes of times they will need to be told they are loved and deserving of a wonderful life. 4,000,000,000 shameful reasons why MS set the trap for his unsuspecting wife. What tragic lonely positions MSs misdeeds have caused for many.
    4 - 2 = 2

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,254
    The case is far more complicated than folks realize,” Sheriff Mike Scott said in January 2016.
    http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/29/t...ievers-murder/
    Let's take a look at the mother stealing wife killer. Won't miss his trial. Scheduling a private vacation. Uh huh. Wright's tongue shall defeat the other two and that includes The Hammer.


    Wright and Rodgers were arrested in August 2015 but it was the following year, in February, that MS was finally arrested for the horrendous, unspeakable, overkill of Dr. Sievers. JR and MS have simple case management hearings scheduled July 14.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,384
    Do we know yet.....Will there be 2 separate trials...one for MS and one for JR?

    I hate to see TS family go through the murder twice, but I think it would be best for separate trials.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    Do we know yet.....Will there be 2 separate trials...one for MS and one for JR?

    I hate to see TS family go through the murder twice, but I think it would be best for separate trials.
    MS and JRR will be tried together.

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,384
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    MS and JRR will be tried together.

    -Nin
    Oh! Interesting! Thanks!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    If they are both tried at the same time, must both be found innocent or guilty, or will they each get separate verdicts? JR seems to be a pretty sure thing, but MS is slimy enough to slip through is my big worry.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,735

    Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by oscelot View Post
    If they are both tried at the same time, must both be found innocent or guilty, or will they each get separate verdicts? JR seems to be a pretty sure thing, but MS is slimy enough to slip through is my big worry.
    Even though JR has additional armed burglary charges, all charges from both JR and MS are based on the same set of facts. The charges are closely related to each other and yet every charge will be regarded separately - separate verdicts (case numbers of MS and JR differentiated by A and B).

    The judge can therefore try the defendants jointly making the trial fair and efficient ( workload, resources). It is also up to the judge to sever the joined trial at any point, if fairness is being jeopardized.

    Here is an interesting link (attorney) with information about what can happen in a joined trial leading then to severance of the defendants:

    http://www.bodifordlaw.com/criminalt...dantcases.html

    ALL IMO

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  12. #12
    Wow is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    101

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    674

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Stringa
    Posts
    1,063
    Does anyone know the statute of limitations for a wrongful death suit in Florida?

    Given the filing date I'm guessing 2 years.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    Does anyone know the statute of limitations for a wrongful death suit in Florida?

    Given the filing date I'm guessing 2 years.
    2 years is safe:

    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...s/0095.11.html
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sievers Sidebar #4
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1113
    Last Post: 06-17-2017, 12:52 PM
  2. Sievers Sidebar #3
    By KateB in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1099
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 08:18 AM
  3. Sievers Sidebar #2
    By KateB in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 03:15 PM
  4. Sievers Sidebar #1
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1033
    Last Post: 01-23-2016, 10:06 AM