1231 users online (208 members and 1023 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Stringa
    Posts
    1,105
    The motion to sever is now available (thanks Oregonmama).



    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Queen City
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    What are MS chances of getting this motion? And if he gets this motion approved why cannot prosecutors bring in the facts from JR trial....that is if he is tried first? Thanks
    IMHO I doubt he will walk away free even if he gets this motion approved. CWW will be the star witness at MS trial AFAIK. It may be like the Holly Bobo trial, one of the guys who was with the guy on trial took the stand and told lots of graphic details implicating himself along with the defendant, in return for a plea deal taking DP off the table for himself.

    IMO

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by lstiff View Post
    IMHO I doubt he will walk away free even if he gets this motion approved. CWW will be the star witness at MS trial AFAIK. It may be like the Holly Bobo trial, one of the guys who was with the guy on trial took the stand and told lots of graphic details implicating himself along with the defendant, in return for a plea deal taking DP off the table for himself.

    IMO
    He will not walk away free. The motion is a defense tactic to increase the defendant's chance of a smaller sentence if the jury does not hear ALL the facts in the case. I have a feeling Mark thinks he has a chance to get off since he did not commit the crime in person. He was not there in person but he was the MASTERMIND behind the whole murder. The digital trail that CWW and JR left shows they could have not planned the murder alone. They left a lot crumbs to be found!! As I said a long time ago, Mark will not go down easily and he will probably appeal appeal and appeal until he has exhausted everything. He planned this murder for a very long time, JMO and he will not go down until he says so. Can you imagine living with they guy (Mark)??!! He is dangerous, nuts and smart to come up with this thing!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,099
    The crux of the motion to sever alleges that the crime scene photos and autopsy report would be more prejudicial than probative and as evidence do not apply to MS since he was clearly in CT.

    Yeah... NO.

  5. #95
    mikeinmo is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Mo transplant from NJ
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    The witness list is up on the court website. I am not putting the list on here because they have an address listed for each witness . CK, the Moran's and many other familiar names are on the list. A very long list.
    I wonder if all the "witnesses" have been notified that they are on the list

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinmo View Post
    I wonder if all the "witnesses" have been notified that they are on the list
    Sheesh. That list has about 180 names, give or take.

    Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,410
    Can someone tell me the link and what info I need to view the list? Thanks

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Stringa
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    Can someone tell me the link and what info I need to view the list? Thanks
    https://matrix.leeclerk.org

    Search for Mark Sievers. Don't forget to click that you're not a robot.

    Click on the case number 15-CF-000673-B.

    Scroll down the docs, witness list is near the bottom.

    Hope that works.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    https://matrix.leeclerk.org

    Search for Mark Sievers. Don't forget to click that you're not a robot.

    Click on the case number 15-CF-000673-B.

    Scroll down the docs, witness list is near the bottom.

    Hope that works.
    Thank you it worked

    Looking back at the defense interviews...they allowed 30 minutes per person....to me it does not seem they can get a lot of info in 30 min! If I counted right...187 to interview....holy moly. When I had to go with my son for him to be interviewed...his interview lasted a lot longer and it was not a murder case! First the prosecution and then with the defense...geez....will this case ever go to trial, or is this a stall technique and way to get more money from the system?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7


Similar Threads

  1. Sievers Sidebar #4
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1113
    Last Post: 06-17-2017, 12:52 PM
  2. Sievers Sidebar #3
    By KateB in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1099
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 08:18 AM
  3. Sievers Sidebar #2
    By KateB in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 03:15 PM
  4. Sievers Sidebar #1
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1033
    Last Post: 01-23-2016, 10:06 AM