1208 users online (176 members and 1032 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post

Thank you!
    I was thinking it was sortakindalike pi, but not.

Sheesh.
    That was my initial instinct FL! Then remembered who we're dealing with - and 'bubble' writing from when I was young.

Cute outfit. Orange is his color

The trustee case has been reopened. Someone filed a petition.

Just an FYI... a small crew was at the house filming last Thursday. Did not appear to be media...similar to when 48 Hours was there. Not sure if anyone cares to hear these types of tidbits, but throwing it out there just in case. Have a great day all

Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    Just an FYI... a small crew was at the house filming last Thursday. Did not appear to be media...similar to when 48 Hours was there. Not sure if anyone cares to hear these types of tidbits, but throwing it out there just in case. Have a great day all
    Love to hear info. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    I love that you throw these tidbits our way. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
    You put the light in me...

Not sure I can stomach watching this again, but apparently it was 48 Hours out there last week. It will air again this Saturday.

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/news...ode/556626001/

Just spent many hours thoroughly reading docs from the APPLICATION FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS Similar info used for: Loans, Bankruptcy, Insolvency, O in C applications, child support etc. I caution applicants to "disclose everything." Jewelry, timeshares, Ltd Partnerships, bank accts, and VEHICLES. (Explaining, "transferring an item to your pals/family members for less than its fmv, in order to hide assets, is a big No No.") In first photos, there was an expensive motorcycle in the garage, numismatic collections and numerous guns, etc. None of these items are listed as assets on his application. On creditor history (listed alphabetically) I saw ESB/HARLEY DAVIDSON,; HARLEY DAVID,; and HARLEY DAVIDSON FINA.... makes me think that was a Harley in the garage. It wasn't listed....? Was it sold? Or is a Harley not considered a vehicle/asset?

This is totally out of my realm but we all know how Mark lies and hides so who knows. It could be parked in his Mom's garage, or maybe it got repossessed?

Or maybe it went bye-bye in the purple truck.

Petition

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    The trustee case has been reopened. Someone filed a petition.
    Accessible today:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

I just watched "48 Hours", and it just makes me sick. Poor Markie. He's a disgrace. Those little girls are growing up without their mother.
    IMO, she was such an incredible woman, and "48 Hours" was on Markie's side. Makes me sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Rott Mom View Post
    I just watched "48 Hours", and it just makes me sick. Poor Markie. He's a disgrace. Those little girls are growing up without their mother.
    IMO, she was such an incredible woman, and "48 Hours" was on Markie's side. Makes me sick!
    I just watched the episode, I hope that 48 Hours is just being careful because the case is ongoing. If Sievers is found guilty, and I believe he is, I hope 48 Hours updates this episode to reflect that.
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/news...ode/556626001/

According to the article, Mary's request to move to CT with the girls continues in a hearing this week!

I didn't know 48 Hours was going to re-aire the Sievers case. Watched it the first time & that was enough for me. Typical MSM, slanting toward the perp. I do think I remember Moriarty saying they would update later, assuming that meant after the trial. If so, we'll see if MSM 'tells the truth and nothing BUT the truth'..... IF they can get the facts straight. Facts on EVERYONE.
    Last edited by msboo; 08-13-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast