1628 users online (328 members and 1300 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    Can anyone help me out with what “helicoptering” means?
    Hovering?

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    It means someone is always there watching every move, no space given. Some parents can be labeled as helicoptering as well. They don't let their children roam freely at all and are involved in their children's lives and their problems in an extreme way.
    OHMAMA! Interesting.....yep, she used the word "helicoptering" because she felt he had "undue interest" in her whereabouts and every aspect of her life. Sadly, I think a more appropriate description of his activity might be jealous stalker or Svengali.
    "[Svengali] would either fawn or bully, and could be grossly impertinent. He had a kind of cynical humor which was more offensive than amusing and always laughed at the wrong thing, at the wrong time, in the wrong place. And his laughter was always derisive and full of malice"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengali

Happy Holidays everyone!! Hoping the girls and Teresa's family have a peaceful Christmas time. They deserve it. I am wishing for the trial to begin sometime in 2018 !!!

Happy Holidays everyone!! Hoping the girls and Teresa's family have a peaceful Christmas time. They deserve it. I am wishing for the trial to begin sometime in 2018 !!!
    Same to you, Oregonmama, and all! Looking forward to meeting some of you while attending the trial. Don't forget to bring your bathing suits..not for the trial, for the beach..;--)

-Nin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Courts in 2018

'As of now no trials are scheduled with mainly case management conferences for Sievers and Rodgers scheduled. A sentencing is scheduled May 1 for Wright.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...018/965587001/
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    'As of now no trials are scheduled with mainly case management conferences for Sievers and Rodgers scheduled. A sentencing is scheduled May 1 for Wright.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...018/965587001/
    Hoping for a spring trial !

We missed some proceedings that happened in the case re Patrick suing Mark for negligence in Teresa's death. A hearing happened on 12/22 and a n "order of recusal" was filed. The judge rescued himself and took himself off this case. Interesting!!

http://www.rotlaw.com/legal-library/...ecuse-herself/

We missed some proceedings that happened in the case re Patrick suing Mark for negligence in Teresa's death. A hearing happened on 12/22 and a n "order of recusal" was filed. The judge rescued himself and took himself off this case. Interesting!!

Thanks! I find that odd.
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

Was this a Judge hearing ALL motions/issues or just “Patrick suing Mark?”

Now what happens? More delays? If this a Judge was over the entire case, Could a Judge from out of the area be brought in?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    Was this a Judge hearing ALL motions/issues or just “Patrick suing Mark?”

Now what happens? More delays? If this a Judge was over the entire case, Could a Judge from out of the area be brought in?

Thank you
    This only pertains to the Negligence case with Mark and Patrick. The criminal case against Mark and custody case all have different judges.

Judge Laboda will be assigned to the negligence case that Patrick filed. Judge Laboda also presides over the trustee and the closed American Express case.

Court Appearance, This Thurs., 1/11/18?

Sorry, folks. I am a bit "under the weather" and having connectivity problems. I could have sworn that I heard NBC2 report that Mark and JRR would appear in court, this Thursday. I am hoping that my beloved, bonafide Websleuthers will come to my aid, and reveal the details. Thanks, in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne 1 View Post
    Sorry, folks. I am a bit "under the weather" and having connectivity problems. I could have sworn that I heard NBC2 report that Mark and JRR would appear in court, this Thursday. I am hoping that my beloved, bonafide Websleuthers will come to my aid, and reveal the details. Thanks, in advance!
    Yes, Thursday is a go!

mikeinmo is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case
    [QUOTE=No it's not;13845742]'As of now no trials are scheduled with mainly case management conferences for Sievers and Rodgers scheduled. A sentencing is scheduled May 1 for Wright.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2018/01/02/look-ahead-unresolved-court

Thanks NIN but I bet sentencing will be after May not till Trial is over, but only bet i won was draft lottery and that cost me two years in green.

Case mgt hearing in an hour!! Fingers and toes crossed that a trial date will be set!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast