1485 users online (199 members and 1286 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
    Hadn't they just closed one store, and he took over as director?
    Yes I think so SA.
    I remember Karen Aunt or cousin one of her bio family saying she had last seen Karen in March as well.
    Maybe while Borce was away.

Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post
    Yes I think so SA.
    I remember Karen Aunt or cousin one of her bio family saying she had last seen Karen in March as well.
    Maybe while Borce was away.

All happening, wasn't it?

They'd closed one failing store, the bank put a caveat on their house, he took over as director of Warrant Brands, he went on an overseas buying trip, and he thought an Asian country would be a good place to get rid of someone. All in the same time period.

Makes me wonder more and more about that life insurance policy ......
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

They'd closed one failing store, the bank put a caveat on their house, he took over as director of Warrant Brands, he went on an overseas buying trip, and he thought in an Asian country would be a good place to get rid of someone. All in the same time period.

Sure does.

There was also the confusion as to when Dad's money had been paid out.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepinoz View Post
    So does this witness reside in Australia? Victoria? Close by?

What is that fluffy thing next to Borce? lol

They'd closed one failing store, the bank put a caveat on their house, he took over as director of Warrant Brands, he went on an overseas buying trip, and he thought an Asian country would be a good place to get rid of someone. All in the same time period.

Please tell me he was not arranging a fake passport. They are pretty easy to get evidently.

Who know's where he lives

The fluffy thing looks like a seal with a fur coat
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by sleepinoz View Post
    Who know's where he lives

The fluffy thing looks like a seal with a fur coat

How credible is a seal with a fur coat
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Police have confirmed Ms Ristevski's husband Borce is the main suspect in the murder, but the father has vehemently denied any involvement.
    In March 2016, Mr Ristevski travelled to South East Asia to buy clothes for the family's clothing boutique and met a man through a mutual friend.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/3640...omments/#page1

Maybe that fluffy thing was what BR was referring to when talking about getting rid of someone? lol. I mean it looks like they're in a pub or nightclub rather. He's married, he doesn't need any fluffy thing hanging around, makes sense then that he'd make comments to a perfect stranger about getting rid of someone, know what I mean? The guy probably thought the fluffy thing was hanging around and that's when he asked BR if he was married. BR probably gave him the cold stare cause he thought the dude was hitting on him or something. Since when do males ask another male they've just met if they're married? That's just weird!! For all we know, that fluffy thing might even be that guys girlfriend and was hitting on BR lol that's why the guy asked BR if he was married. Could be anything. Strange this guys just coming forward now and talking smack about BR, strange, very very strange--why leave it so late? Where has he been all this time? And yes, I'd like to know where exactly he resides too! All MOO

Quote Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth View Post
    Maybe that fluffy thing was what BR was referring to when talking about getting rid of someone? lol. I mean it looks like they're in a pub or nightclub rather. He's married, he doesn't need any fluffy thing hanging around, makes sense then that he'd make comments to a perfect stranger about getting rid of someone, know what I mean? The guy probably thought the fluffy thing was hanging around and that's when he asked BR if he was married. BR probably gave him the cold stare cause he thought the dude was hitting on him or something. Since when do males ask another male they've just met if they're married? That's just weird!! For all we know, that fluffy thing might even be that guys girlfriend and was hitting on BR lol that's why the guy asked BR if he was married. Could be anything. Strange this guys just coming forward now and talking smack about BR, strange, very very strange--why leave it so late? Where has he been all this time? And yes, I'd like to know where exactly he resides too! All MOO

1:42 video
    He sat on the information for 3 months until he saw news reports of Karen's death.

So when does that mean he went to the police?
    After Karen went missing or when she was found deceased?

In the article
    The man, who chose to remain anonymous, caught up with Mr Ristevski twice and said his demeanour sent "shivers down his spine".

Both times overseas?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/3640...omments/#page1
    Last edited by sosocurious; 07-17-2017 at 08:13 AM.

I guess the only time a man would ask another if he was married was if he was hitting on women, it's a simple question that didn't deserve a death stare unless he was in pick-up-and-pay mode.
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    I guess the only time a man would ask another if he was married was if he was hitting on women, it's a simple question that didn't deserve a death stare unless he was in pick-up-and-pay mode.
    Do you mean uber ......

Do you mean uber ......
    Love you long time.
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

BR's partner during OS trips. Ha, Ha,

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast