738 users online (75 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Madeline Frieda Jones, 19, and her son William Jones-Gouchenour were last seen on Friday around 5:30 p.m. near McKellips Road and Stapley Drive in Mesa.
    http://www.12news.com/mb/news/local/valley/have-you-seen-them-mesa-woman-and-son-missing-since-thursday/449938421

Do we know who saw them here, or is this just a vague address of her home?
    Last edited by razzledazzle; 06-26-2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: trying to repair link...

I hope there have been ground searches, people checking their properties and outbuildings, instead of handling this on the assumption that she ran off.

Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    I hope there have been ground searches, people checking their properties and outbuildings, instead of handling this on the assumption that she ran off.
    I haven't read anything about any of this, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. This really gets scarier by the day.

Sharing public record divorce docs and warrant - lots of info here

I hope something breaks in this case soon. There has been very little in the way of any real developments.

I don't know if this will help, but here is a link to the divorce decree, which has some information that helps explain the situation. This is from the public record and is signed by the judge.

Also, the judge ordered another hearing June 29:

Here is the warrant to return the child: It allows law enforcement officers to "make forcible entry on private propert at any hour to take custody of Baby William."

Quote Originally Posted by BettyBanana1 View Post
    I hope something breaks in this case soon. There has been very little in the way of any real developments.

I don't know if this will help, but here is a link to the divorce decree, which has some information that helps explain the situation. This is from the public record and is signed by the judge.

Here is the warrant to return the child: It allows law enforcement officers to "make forcible entry on private propert at any hour to take custody of Baby William."
    For me, this sheds a lot of light on the Judge's ruling. It seems as if he found the evidence provided on the husbands behalf to be a preponderance of evidence that shows he is not guilty of sexual abuse or child abuse. In fact the judge uses some fairly straight forward, blunt language calling the claims "bogus" and that the mother cannot be believed. Likewise, it states that the maternal grandfather and the mother tried to set the father up, and then lied about it.

It answers why the father was only allowed to see the baby, and states the mother was guilty of not allowing that bonding time. The judge states, "And, merely repeating the same false accusations multipletimes does not make them true."

So now the question is, if the judge was so sure the mother was lying because of all the evidence against her that was presented, then could the mother and her family be lying now?

This just got a lot more interesting! I don't know how you found this, but it definitely gives the father a new light and looks as if he is the victim in a young girls, "not getting her way" tantrum. Why she felt to make all these allegations against this poor guy, is beyond me!

Thanks for your comments Liz. I have worked as a reporter previously so I have some public record sources. The police also had to be aware of this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz- View Post
    For me, this sheds a lot of light on the Judge's ruling. It seems as if he found the evidence provided on the husbands behalf to be a preponderance of evidence that shows he is not guilty of sexual abuse or child abuse. In fact the judge uses some fairly straight forward, blunt language calling the claims "bogus" and that the mother cannot be believed. Likewise, it states that the maternal grandfather and the mother tried to set the father up, and then lied about it.

It answers why the father was only allowed to see the baby, and states the mother was guilty of not allowing that bonding time. The judge states, "And, merely repeating the same false accusations multipletimes does not make them true."

So now the question is, if the judge was so sure the mother was lying because of all the evidence against her that was presented, then could the mother and her family be lying now?

This just got a lot more interesting! I don't know how you found this, but it definitely gives the father a new light and looks as if he is the victim in a young girls, "not getting her way" tantrum. Why she felt to make all these allegations against this poor guy, is beyond me!

If she was / is lying about him, it doesn't surprise me at all. I've witnessed that behavior among my own family members. Accusations (complete lies) of abuse in order to get full custody and more money. Temper tantrum? You got it. Spoiled, horrid toddlers merely playing house in adult bodies ... meanwhile, the real children suffer.

ETA: I realize I sound unsympathetic. I'm not entirely so ... but these child custody cases get so hateful and ugly and it's absolutely unnecessary. I was married at age 18 (still married, going on 24 years), I had 3 children by age 23 (now have 5). We didn't always do everything right as young parents, we all make mistakes and have to grow up! I'm not entirely without empathy here, nor do we have (or need) the whole story. I just absolutely cannot stand the way people treat each other these days. My sister in law (a spoiled princess who is a diagnosed narcissist with personality disorder) admitted she was making up accusations (against her husband who is one of the best dad's I've ever known) so she could gain favor with the judge for full custody. She was willing to destroy anyone who got in her way. For money. The utter lack of respect I see between people who vowed to love one another ... it's truly sickening.
    Last edited by missgulfsouth; 06-26-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    Welcome and thank you. Just a clarification: She was allegedly planning to WALK to see her attorney and friends. No car in this situation.
    I hadn't seen anything that said she planned on walking, just that she said she was going to visit her lawyer and friends, but none of the articles said how she planned on getting there. Walking that far in 100+ degree weather with no purse or diaper bag does not make any sense. If she was concerned for her safety why would she plan on walking miles alone with the baby?

You are bringing up some interesting points. I still keep thinking about the interview with the mother. I would really like to hear what an expert would have to say. Someone that studies linguistics, body language, etc... what appears to be inconsolable crying yet no tears??
    Here is the link to what I am referring to:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/356889...autostart=true
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    You are bringing up some interesting points. I still keep thinking about the interview with the mother. I would really like to hear what an expert would have to say. Someone that studies linguistics, body language, etc... what appears to be inconsolable crying yet no tears??

Interesting. I watched it without sound and find the interview quite odd with the outward signs of grief and no visible tears.
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post

I agree but also found the statements made by the other mother unusual too in that she also seemed to be crying for her grandson with no tears. She also took down her FB missing poster at some point today, which I don't understand since they are still "missing".

I actually don't have a theory at this point (seem like exaggerations or lies on both sides) but don't think it is a stranger abduction IMO. I find the whole situation unsettling and just pray both baby and mom are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope there's news soon this case is complicated at best and if she's missing against her will she is in need of help asap.
    If she chose to leave I'd think by now she would have contacted someone in her circle to let them know she's safe.
    Reminds me of my friend Jennifer Wix and Adrianna her baby who vanished with nothing over 12 yrs ago. They have their own thread here at Websleuths also.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80236

Praying for their safe return

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SouthernCutie; 06-27-2017 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Adding link

I read the court reading and neither of them comes our looking great TBH. I do wonder if BYU had already wrapped up its investigation at the time of the judgement. Colleges are notorious for letting males slide on behavior and in this instance they did not, so to me that actually says a lot. A family magistrate probably shouldn't be making any clear statements on such things, but again, the mothers behavior being over the top allows for a bit of leeway. On the other hand if she was SA by her husband, and if journal writing are accurate, it goes to show the mental anguish of not wanting to allow your child near a perceived threat. Not that it makes the subterfuge right.

This water is muddy as hell.

I just hope everyone is OK.

After reading that... what a hot mess! Praying little William is being loved and hugged, and that Mom is ok, will get her head together, and be part of the resolution.

as I suspected, she sounds exactly like my husband's ex. worse actually. she also repeats herself thinking if she keeps repeating it, it will be true.

Quote Originally Posted by BettyBanana1 View Post

Last edited by Harmony 2; 06-27-2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast