932 users online (180 members and 752 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MelmothTheLost View Post
    Would that mean he's Mormon, and if so would Madeline also be Mormon?
    I would assume so, yes. Mesa, BYU, leads me to think yes.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    Any cases where a person goes missing, leaving all personal items behind, and comes home alive?
    Not many.

Yeah, this isn't looking good at all.

By granting the father full custody, does her being missing now fall under the window of kidnapping? I ask because when she left she DID have partial custody and is allowed to travel without permission. She doesn't HAVE TO let anyone know where she is as long as she has the baby back to the other guardian when her time is up, right?

Do we have any info on thevehicle she is driving?

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    By granting the father full custody, does her being missing now fall under the window of kidnapping? I ask because when she left she DID have partial custody and is allowed to travel without permission. She doesn't HAVE TO let anyone know where she is as long as she has the baby back to the other guardian when her time is up, right?
    I'm not sure if it is considered kidnapping but it is in contempt of court. But I also believe the baby was supposed to go back with his father the next day, anyway.

I wonder what went on during this conference. Is this where she learned the father would be getting visitation?

EDIT: Well, I was trying to quote a previous post from ellbee, but I screwed something up, lol. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by prallypie View Post
    There a 16 yr old girl that went missing along with her infant daughter recently. She didnt take any 'supplies' with her, clothing was laid out for photo session. I am pretty sure she is home alive. Just needed a break.
    I think it was in Kansas or Missouri, just in the last 3 months and I learned of it here on WS.
    ...but pretty sure that's not the norm...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Yes, I remember that one. I just haven't had a good feeling about Madeline's state of mind ... the way she left. Almost like she'd made up her mind. Something feels final about it.
    Last edited by missgulfsouth; 06-20-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Has anyone found social media like Facebook for Madeline? If so, was it upbeat? I don't do Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    Has anyone found social media like Facebook for Madeline? If so, was it upbeat? I don't do Facebook.
    I don't either. Good question ...

Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    I wonder what went on during this conference. Is this where she learned the father would be getting visitation?

EDIT: Well, I was trying to quote a previous post from ellbee, but I screwed something up, lol. Sorry.
    I can't confirm but I believe so

I live in Southern California and a local mechanical engineering company puts missing kids' flyers on their work trucks. This morning on my way to work I saw Madeline & Williams' missing flyer posted on there. I knew about the case prior due to WS but I think that is a really good way to get some visability and I wish more companies would do the same. Hoping they are located ASAP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lalipop View Post
    I live in Southern California and a local mechanical engineering company puts missing kids' flyers on their work trucks. This morning on my way to work I saw Madeline & Williams' missing flyer posted on there. I knew about the case prior due to WS but I think that is a really good way to get some visability and I wish more companies would do the same. Hoping they are located ASAP!!
    And I live here in Arizona and first heard about them being missing here on WS, so the fact that you saw a flyer there is interesting.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Quote Originally Posted by Lalipop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    And I live here in Arizona and first heard about them being missing here on WS, so the fact that you saw a flyer there is interesting.
    I agree, that is interesting! Local LE and media here in Arizona haven't been really involved in this case. That's awesome, hopefully there is a happy ending in this case. For that sweet boys sake.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Unless I am mistaken she was due to hand over the child for the father's parental time on the day she went missing.

Depending on how a custody agreement is written there can be limitations on how far away a child can be taken without the other parent's consent and/or the court's permission - especially out of state. This is the case where it is likely that one of the parents in a 50/50 joint custody arrangement attempts to move far enough away as to gain de facto full custody since it would also require the other parent to move and disrupt their life in order to make 50/50 joint custody practical.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast