616 users online (61 members and 555 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    <modsnip>

I am not going to dig into another person's religion and condemn it but the present scenario is tricky in that world.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 06-21-2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: snipped quoted post

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    Any cases where a person goes missing, leaving all personal items behind, and comes home alive?
    If they are taken against their will.

<modsnip>
    Yes, it was all so very sad to read ....

My guess is perhaps Madeline's mom feels like her daughter is under attack, with her ex-husband and ex-MIL claiming that she has a history of mental illness (which, if true, must be taken extremely seriously, even if that means the baby is placed in the care of someone other than the mom while she receives treatment, but Madeline's mom says it is untrue). <modsnip> I'm sure her judgment is somewhat clouded by everything that's happening, too and I doubt this type of behavior is typical of her.

I am very, very worried for Madeline and William. I really do not get the sense that Madeline ran away with William because she didn't want to share him with his father, or to harm herself or the baby. I am in fact more leaning towards a scenario where Madeline is being made to appear as though she left on her own volition, and while William is currently being taken care of someone and will show up at a random location in the near future, Madeline will not .

I hope I'm completely wrong, and that they come home safe and sound today, -and I know based on my own experience sorting out custody issues isn't exactly fun ...- both parents grow up a bit -they are quite young, after all ...- and look out for the best interest of precious William. I am so sorry he is having to go through this.

<modsnip>
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 06-21-2017 at 09:43 AM. Reason: snipped info referring to comments on facebook and in link

Just came across this one. I'm so worried about this cutie. This is so weird. I'm on the fence with this one.

In the news video posted, her mom sounds like she is crying/bawling. No tears. Could be the shock of it all. <modsnip> MY OWN OBSERVATIONS/OPINIONS
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 06-21-2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: referring to comments
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion View Post
    <snip>
    I am very, very worried for Madeline and William. I really do not get the sense that Madeline ran away with William because she didn't want to share him with his father, or to harm herself or the baby. I am in fact more leaning towards a scenario where Madeline is being made to appear as though she left on her own volition, and while William is currently being taken care of someone and will show up at a random location in the near future, Madeline will not .
    <snip>
    ^^^This^^^

How was she getting to her attorney? What was she driving? I feel like that's been omitted purposefully.

What is the address of the attorney? What was the expected route? Where was the ex during the time she first went missing and the next 48 hours? Where do her friends live that she was going to visit? Were they interviewed?

Found the case information for Madeline's divorce on the Maricopa Co. Family Court website (Case Number: FC2016-090994):
    http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=FC2016-090994

Quote Originally Posted by kirkassoc View Post
    http://www.azfamily.com/clip/1342567...-with-her-baby

Husband and ex mother in law speaking out. Says Madeline has history of irrational behavior, and the court awarded him visitation and Madeline doesn't like it. Begging for her to bring him back. HOW STRANGE is this! Judge granted HIM full custody of the baby!

Anyone else see possible "Dupers delight"?
    "Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged."--
    Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    What is the address of the attorney? What was the expected route? Where was the ex during the time she first went missing and the next 48 hours? Where do her friends live that she was going to visit? Were they interviewed?
    From the location where Madeline and William were last seen ("McKellips Road and Stapley Drive in Mesa") to the office of her attorney (name found in the court case info.) appears to be approximately a 13-minute drive or an hour-and-fifty-minute walk: https://goo.gl/maps/sWUKseQEsSv

Found the case information for Madeline's divorce on the Maricopa Co. Family Court website (Case Number: FC2016-090994):
    Thank you. I had been trying to find that.

To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...mp-Information

modnote: comments in articles are not considered factual unless you can link to MSM or approved sources.

If I am correctly interpreting the document in the link above, looks like Mom requested a an Order of Protection, and the father at one time only had supervised visitation? Is this correct?

She doesn't have her car or car seat according to her mother.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast