GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

GigTu

ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
Reaction score
From RuthSleuth: http://www.12news.com/mb/news/local...oman-and-son-missing-since-thursday/449938421
Madeline Frieda Jones, 19, and her son (age not given) William Jones-Gouchenour were last seen on Friday around 5:30 p.m. near McKellips Road and Stapley Drive in Mesa.

Police say Madeline was having custodial issues regarding her son.She said she was going to see her attorney and then some friends, but didn’t go to see the attorney and not been seen since then.
attachment.php

Madeline:
blond hair
blue eyes5'6"
145 lbs.
Wearing a white shirt and a blue skirt.

William:
blue eyes
blond hair
17 lbs

Attachments

• madeline.png
    madeline.png
    217.8 KB · Views: 2,863
Last night I was watching the AZFamily news channel. They stated that she had left her keys, phone and money behind. None of the MSM's are reporting that today. Wonder why? Mom was just beside herself begging Madeline to just call. So sad! It was approx 115 degrees (that is what my car said earlier) or more today here, so I am really worried for them. Hoping they are found soon!

What a precious youngun! Looks like a Gerber baby.

Keys, phone, money, diaper bag all left at home.
115 degrees out.
4 days.
Not good, folks.

Keys, phone, money, diaper bag all left at home.
115 degrees out.
4 days.
Not good, folks.

"IF" one plans ahead:

You don't need keys (someone to pick you up)
You don't need a phone (it's easy to get another phone)
You don't need money (if you've been planning and stashing)
You don't need a diaper bag (you've got another one fully loaded)

A friend picks you up and you disappear for years. Just an idea. This is a highly intelligent young woman, and she doesn't want her ex to have anything to do with his son, so it seems.

I pray they are both safe, wherever they are. I don't know what happened in their marriage, but they sure have an adorable little boy. Anything is possible. But, I hate to think any harm has come to either.

JMO, thinking out loud.....what if.....

Then again, if the linkedin name is not her, all supposition changes. It would take some real intelligence, help and detailed planning to just disappear with a baby, IMHO. Hoping this ends well and they are safely returned.

"IF" one plans ahead:

A friend picks you up and you disappear for years. Just an idea. This is a highly intelligent young woman, and she doesn't want her ex to have anything to do with his son, so it seems.

I pray they are both safe, wherever they are. I don't know what happened in their marriage, but they sure have an adorable little boy. Anything is possible. But, I hate to think any harm has come to either.

Then again, if the linkedin name is not her, all supposition changes. It would take some real intelligence, help and detailed planning to just disappear with a baby, IMHO. Hoping this ends well and they are safely returned.

I hope all of that, too. But my gut reaction says otherwise. And I keep asking myself how I would feel if this were a father/child missing situation. Exactly the same, unfortunately.

"IF" one plans ahead:

I agree with this. If I wanted to leave, I'd leave everything and have plans to get it elsewhere. I'm not sure what happened and I really hope they are safe. If my ex was harming my baby or there was neglect, forget all my ****, I'm outtie no matter what. Just my thoughts.

If you had someone working with you for this day of her disappearance, like some sort of underground network of people, wouldn't they tell you to leave all of that behind?? Just a thought. She is 19yrs old. I am not sure at 19 I would have thought about all of those details. I probably wouldn't now either...

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35701067/father-pleads-for-8-month-old-babys-safe-return

If HE'S telling the truth (and his Mom is saying the same thing), it's still a very, very scary situation. It's harder for me to imagine that a Mother would harm her baby. In an earlier msm video, Madeline's Mom never said anything negative about the son in law, but the video stated the marriage was in trouble from the very beginning (did they possibly "have" to get married and he may have resented it). Such a puzzling and potentially devastating situation. He is a student at BYU, and I don't blame him for wanting a relationship with his son. She has only allowed him to see his son twice since he was born.

http://www.azfamily.com/clip/13425677/mesa-mother-is-missing-along-with-her-baby

Husband and ex mother in law speaking out. Says Madeline has history of irrational behavior, and the court awarded him visitation and Madeline doesn't like it. Begging for her to bring him back. HOW STRANGE is this! Judge granted HIM full custody of the baby!

First you said the court awarded him (dad) visitation and she didn't like it.
Then you said he was granted full custody.
Which is it?
And if he was granted full custody, the judge must have had VERY good reasons, cause that rarely, rarely happens.

First you said the court awarded him (dad) visitation and she didn't like it.
Then you said he was granted full custody.
Which is it?
And if he was granted full custody, the judge must have had VERY good reasons, cause that rarely, rarely happens.

Judge originally granted joint custody. After she took off, dad petition the court for full custody, it was granted.
It's all in the article.

Judge originally granted joint custody. After she took off, dad petition the court for full custody, it was granted.
It's all in the article.

This was probably an emergency motion because he felt as though the child was in harm, or he claimed so. And the judge agreed.

It's all in the article.

I see, thank you. That makes sense.

The man and his mom are saying she has a history of irrational behavior, so I wondered if her prior history played into the judge's decision ... but I see now that running away with the child was the reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back