893 users online (167 members and 726 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OH - Cincinnati, LIVING Male, hospital patient, Dec 2005 - Name withheld

University Hospital is asking for the public's help in identifying a patient.

The man was found injured at 5th and Washington Streets around 3 a.m. on December 24th. He had no form of identification on him. http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/12/27/unknown.html
    Picture and physical description at link
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Red face

mysterview- hate to sound ignorant but where is University Hospital.

link refers to tri-state and cin. ohio? do you know city it is in?

thanks

It couldn't be this guy could it?

Too obvious...

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...85583&nav=0zHF
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by petra

thanks
    -------------
    Gong by the phone area code it is in Ohio.Must be Cincy.I believe the tri State area is Ohio,W.Va. and Pa.We have a University hospital in Cleveland (excellent) but a different area code.513 is South. Nore
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

thanks
    Sorry Petra, the area is Cincinnati, Ohio. Cincinnati considers the Tri-state area to be Ohio, Kentucky, and Indianna as Cin. is in Ohio and it touches the Northern boarder of Kentucky and the eastern border of Indianna.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Sorry Petra, the area is Cincinnati, Ohio. Cincinnati considers the Tri-state area to be Ohio, Kentucky, and Indianna as Cin. is in Ohio and it touches the Northern boarder of Kentucky and the eastern border of Indianna.
    Thanks mysteriew..the article didn't mention the city either.

seems to me there are so many tri-states,tri- cities, twin cities etc.

sounds alot like the European Union over here now..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    It couldn't be this guy could it?

Too obvious...

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...85583&nav=0zHF
    good catch..some time the most obvious is overlooked. Did you call it in?

i think you should..of course if there is a warrant out for him, he may just want to forget who he is...

good catch..some time the most obvious is overlooked. Did you call it in?

i think you should..of course if there is a warrant out for him, he may just want to forget who he is...
    I called the hospital and tried to explain it to the nurse and I kept saying "could this be the guy the police are looking for?" and she said, we are not looking for him, we don't know his name... and I kept saying, no the guy in the paper that the police are looking for. She said, the guy in the paper is the one with no name. We don't know who he is. I said, no, there's another guy in the paper the police are looking for but can't find him...
    I gave up... she wasn't getting it. I will try again.

I called the crime stoppers... they said they are two separate people.
    Ironic though... It was around the same time in the morning too.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

I called the hospital and tried to explain it to the nurse and I kept saying "could this be the guy the police are looking for?" and she said, we are not looking for him, we don't know his name... and I kept saying, no the guy in the paper that the police are looking for. She said, the guy in the paper is the one with no name. We don't know who he is. I said, no, there's another guy in the paper the police are looking for but can't find him...
    I gave up... she wasn't getting it. I will try again.

I called the crime stoppers... they said they are two separate people.
    Ironic though... It was around the same time in the morning too.
    I am sorry but that is so funny. Sounds like a comedy routine gone wrong.

OK, I was trying to get a map to figure the distance from where the accident happened to where this unidentified man was found, but I can never get these maps to show me what I want! Anyway, if anyone has any ideas on the distance ... is it possible to get from the accident scene to the other place by foot? Or, if he had any money on him, I guess he could have taken a bus or cab once he got out of the immediate vicinity of the accident. It just seems awfully coincidental.........

ETA: How does Crimestoppers know it is not the same guy?
    You put the light in me...

Quote Originally Posted by Alice253
    OK, I was trying to get a map to figure the distance from where the accident happened to where this unidentified man was found, but I can never get these maps to show me what I want! Anyway, if anyone has any ideas on the distance ... is it possible to get from the accident scene to the other place by foot? Or, if he had any money on him, I guess he could have taken a bus or cab once he got out of the immediate vicinity of the accident. It just seems awfully coincidental.........

ETA: How does Crimestoppers know it is not the same guy?
    I just called them and asked them if they checked the hospital to see if the unidentified guy is the same guy and they said nope.

I wonder though if the guy running from the scene of the crime who they are looking for beat THIS unidentified guy up and stole his id??
    IT's too close to the same time and location.

I just called them and asked them if they checked the hospital to see if the unidentified guy is the same guy and they said nope.

I wonder though if the guy running from the scene of the crime who they are looking for beat THIS unidentified guy up and stole his id??
    That's a possibility, too. PFM, are you any good with maps? Can you make a determination of the distance between the two?

ETA: Sounds like CS didn't even check to see if it was the same guy. What's the deal there, I wonder.
    You put the light in me...

Quote Originally Posted by Alice253
    That's a possibility, too. PFM, are you any good with maps? Can you make a determination of the distance between the two?

ETA: Sounds like CS didn't even check to see if it was the same guy. What's the deal there, I wonder.
    I can figure some maps out.
    All I need are the addresses of the two places or the estimates.

Pleasant Ridge is a suburb of Cincinnati, and runs all the way though Cincinnati Kind of East to West. It takes a turn a few blocks north of the downtown area and wouldn't intersect directly with Montgomery. But Cincinnati has a Metro bus service that would have routes in both areas.

PM, I live somewhat in the area and thought they might listen to an area person more, so I called. She said that the guy has been checked and he is definately not Madden.
    I kind of have a feeling that Madden might be 'in the system' (fingerprints and such) and so he would have been picked up if it was him. (I checked, his prints would be in the system).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast