NY - Nylah Taylor, 16 mos, beaten to death, Brooklyn, 18 June 2017 *Arrest*

Dénouement

Reaction score
The Brooklyn teen accused of pummeling his 16-month-old daughter into a coma wanted the baby’s mother to get an abortion when she told him she was pregnant.

“Feel mad disrespected,” Shaquan Taylor, 19, wrote in February 2016 around the time his daughter Nylah was born. “Told that lil b---h to get abortion (and) she tells me she is but still keep it. Exactly why I hate that lil b---h.”

Police arrested Taylor for allegedly cracking Nylah’s skull and blackening her eye during a sick Father’s Day beatdown in Coney Island.

Taylor pounded on his daughter’s little body until her brain began to bleed, officials said. The child also suffered multiple skull fractures and bruising on her face, legs and other parts of her body, authorities said.

The child’s injuries are so extreme that prosecutors said in court early Tuesday they don’t expect her to live another 24 hours, authorities said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/dad-beat-baby-wrote-wanted-aborted-online-article-1.3262177

kidbeat21n-6-web.jpg

So heartbreaking. My son's father's attorney, at his sentencing for fatally injuring my baby, said, "well if she'd had an abortion like he told her to... "
I was like, "well if he had left or stepped up and acted like a man... "

This poor little baby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Two sad stories... Nylah's and yours, flourish. Heartbreaking... it is so sad that you (or anyone) would have to go through that). Hugs.

This little one was already 16 months old. At that point, he still felt the way he did when he looked at that little girl - he never wanted her... just so awful. Poor baby girl...

So heartbreaking. My son's father's attorney, at his sentencing for fatally injuring my baby, said, "well if she'd had an abortion like he told her to... "

This poor little baby.

I'm so sorry you had to experience that, Flourish!
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This poor little baby.

That's so cold and heartbreaking [emoji22] [emoji26] I hope he got life?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Nope. Ten years, which he served to the day and has been out for longer than that now. Remarried to a woman with the same first name as me (creepy) and thank goodness has no more children. I don't speak with him I just know the forums he moderates and so I spy once a year just to keep tabs.

Edited to fix typo and remove annoying signature

The poor mother probably thought that because he wanted to spend time with Nylah on Father's Day he was coming around to being a Daddy. The horror.

All he had to do was just stay away from them, he didn't have to destroy her like that. Just stay away and leave them both alone. She was already 16 months old, she would have been walking and learning language, she would have been enjoying her life.
Yes Renee110 the horror....!

Nope. Ten years, which he served to the day and has been out for longer than that now. Remarried to a woman with the same first name as me (creepy) and thank goodness has no more children. I don't speak with him I just know the forums he moderates and so I spy once a year just to keep tabs.

Edited to fix typo and remove annoying signature

Ten Years.

He moderates forum(s), as in plural?

Blessings, flourish.

Thank you for sharing your story. Hugs!

This poor little baby.

Ten Years.

He moderates forum(s), as in plural?

Blessings, flourish.
To clarify, he's the admin of a site which includes a forum similar to, but much smaller than, WS and includes other stuff surrounding a... "hobby/interest" not nefarious or criminal, just for a very opinionated and self righteous kind of group to which he not only belongs, but apparently is super active. (Sorry to hijack the thread)

Can we please change the name of this thread to reflect that of the beautiful baby girl, Nylah Taylor. Beaten to death on Father's Day.

Can we please change the name of this thread to reflect that of the beautiful baby girl, Nylah Taylor. Beaten to death on Father's Day.

I was only following guidelines for the situation at the time

5. Add a title. There is an approved format for for all Crimes titles, including an indication of what happened to the victim(s). We prefer to honor deceased victims rather than give perps publicity and so we use victims' names in titles whenever possible:

(State or Country Prefix - Victim's First & Last Name, Age, What Happened, Last Known Alive Location, Date)

For example: WI - Crystal Jones, 4, found strangled, Milwaukee, 16 April 2017

However, if the victim(s) survived, privacy may be an issue and we would then use the perp's name instead. For example:

WI - John Jones charged with child molestation, Milwaukee, 16 April 2017

His photograph

article-kidbeat1-0620.jpg

According to link he has another child on the way http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...daughter-coma-expecting-son-article-1.3267086

What could the charges be increased to?

The poor mother probably thought that because he wanted to spend time with Nylah on Father's Day he was coming around to being a Daddy. The horror.
I know, I can't imagine the guilt she's feeling for letting him spend time /him and then this happened[emoji32]

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

Poor sweet baby girl. You were too good for this monster.

Why did she have to pay the ultimate price? Jut walk away, man. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Especially considering he flat out told her that he did not want to see the child, and if she was to bring the child to his home, he was going to punch the child in the face, according to many articles. He then proceeded to punch the baby in the face.

I know, I can't imagine the guilt she's feeling for letting him spend time /him and then this happened[emoji32]

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

I look at the picture of that darling baby and can't imagine how he could look at Nylah and do that to her. :(
Maybe the mother thought he'd change his mind about her if he saw how precious she was.

I hope he'll never have the chance to be near the child who is on the way.

Flourish, I'm so sorry for what you and your baby went through. :hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back