1291 users online (220 members and 1071 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    13,003

    Mother Arrested for Brutal "Exorcism"

    This little girl was stripped and brutalized on a public beach as onlookers stood by, until one stepped in:

    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...619-story.html
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    347
    Sounds like the mother is the one who needed an exorcism. That poor kid.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    13,003
    Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    Sounds like the mother is the one who needed an exorcism. That poor kid.
    I wonder if she's psychotic from drugs or something.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    1,488
    What are those sores all over the face of the accused? (I won't call her the Mom). She looks scary to me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee110 View Post
    What are those sores all over the face of the accused? (I won't call her the Mom). She looks scary to me.
    Meth oozing out probably

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    3,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee110 View Post
    What are those sores all over the face of the accused? (I won't call her the Mom). She looks scary to me.
    "Chronic abuse of this drug can lead to psychotic behavior including paranoia, insomnia, anxiety, aggressiveness, delusions, and hallucinations. More than a fifth of meth addicts develop a 6 month or longer psychosis that resembles schizophrenia upon quitting meth. The overwhelming majority of meth in the US comes from superlabs in California and Mexico and more than 50 million people worldwide abuse this drug.

    Addiction to this drug has consequences that are apparent and this is why meth users are often called derogatory terms like meth head, speed freak, etc. Very common among the visually apparent causes of meth abuse are meth sores and meth mites."

    "Meth mites are the effects of the hallucinations experienced by meth users which makes them feel as though there were mites or bugs crawling under their skin. Meth mites are not real but rather they are a side effect of the chemicals present in methamphetamines that cause the skin to dry out. The obsessive picking of the skin as a result of this ‘bug’ hallucination is what results in meth sores. "
    https://addictionresource.com/drugs/...th/meth-sores/
    All new members and guests;

    To Websleuths!

    A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

    Also - WS Lingo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Steleheart View Post
    "Chronic abuse of this drug can lead to psychotic behavior including paranoia, insomnia, anxiety, aggressiveness, delusions, and hallucinations. More than a fifth of meth addicts develop a 6 month or longer psychosis that resembles schizophrenia upon quitting meth. The overwhelming majority of meth in the US comes from superlabs in California and Mexico and more than 50 million people worldwide abuse this drug.

    Addiction to this drug has consequences that are apparent and this is why meth users are often called derogatory terms like meth head, speed freak, etc. Very common among the visually apparent causes of meth abuse are meth sores and meth mites."

    "Meth mites are the effects of the hallucinations experienced by meth users which makes them feel as though there were mites or bugs crawling under their skin. Meth mites are not real but rather they are a side effect of the chemicals present in methamphetamines that cause the skin to dry out. The obsessive picking of the skin as a result of this ‘bug’ hallucination is what results in meth sores. "
    https://addictionresource.com/drugs/...th/meth-sores/
    Okay then. Nothing further to say.... in my opinion...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    my cosy corner
    Posts
    583
    I hope she never gets her poor daughter back. I hope there are much better homes that girl can finish her growing up into adulthood in. This would have traumatised her and she deserves a much better and safer environment to live.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    3,948
    If that bystander had not stepped in this would eventually end up another missing child.

    JMO
    All new members and guests;

    To Websleuths!

    A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

    Also - WS Lingo

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    my cosy corner
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Steleheart View Post
    If that bystander had not stepped in this would eventually end up another missing child.

    JMO
    Yes.........or else she would have beaten the girl to death on the beach there. She was hitting the girl with a piece of driftwood when the bystander stepped in. A few hit to the head and the girl would be dead. The crazy mother had already lost control of herself and once she has lost control like that it doesn't stop until she has beaten her child to death. MOO


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,954
    Thank you, Mr. Marciel.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Alberta,Canada
    Posts
    193
    So glad someone stepped in.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    8,434
    Thanks for posting about this Gitana. I read about it the other day in Humboldt county news sources and just couldn't deal with it. This poor little girl is seriously injured, physically and emotionally.

    The charges against Felder are listed in the article by local court watcher John Chiv, linked below. She put out her daughter's eye among other serious injuries (see first photo in article).

    There are five counts, including attempted murder with the special allegation of causing great bodily injury.

    http://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2017/06...l#comment-form

    The initial press release from the sheriff's office about this horrible incident said that 10-12 people were watching as Mr. Marciel attempted to subdue the "mother." Commenters furiously ripped into the observers, saying they were equally culpable because they didn't do anything and should be arrested.

    http://kymkemp.com/2017/06/16/mother...eriffs-office/

    It turns out that the only people on the beach were Mr. Marciel and his six family members, spending time together before his son's high school graduation later that day. No doubt he was the only one in a position to do anything.

    http://www.times-standard.com/genera...ht-thing-to-do

    Although meth use certainly could be involved, Felder's family indicates that there are underlying mental health issues dating back a number of years. The marks on her face could also be injuries sustained when Mr. Marciel wrestled her to the ground, but my first thought was meth too. Whatever the cause, she seems bipolar and/or psychotic and needs help. Needless to say, her daughter should never live with her again. This information comes from documents connected to her divorce.

    In May 2013, she stopped taking anti-depression medication without doctor’s assistance and kept taking a anti-seizure and migraine medication, according to Gregory Felder’s declaration in the court documents. By July 2013, “both sides of family noticed that [Felder] is acting strange [Felder]’s sister says she is ‘manic,’ ” the declaration said.

    http://www.times-standard.com/genera...-of-3-children

    Her FB page. It's hard to believe, but she's the same person.

    https://www.facebook.com/kimfelder12...1%3A1498112122
    Last edited by Lilibet; 06-22-2017 at 02:26 AM.
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    my cosy corner
    Posts
    583
    I have just read all the articles, thanks, Lilibet.

    How absolutely horrific, thankfully Mr Marciel arrived in time to save the poor girl's life. The mother is clearly insane, and after reading the 'photo' articles, I am absolutely certain she will never get any of her children back. How horrible.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    13,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    Thanks for posting about this Gitana. I read about it the other day in Humboldt county news sources and just couldn't deal with it. This poor little girl is seriously injured, physically and emotionally.

    The charges against Felder are listed in the article by local court watcher John Chiv, linked below. She put out her daughter's eye among other serious injuries (see first photo in article).

    There are five counts, including attempted murder with the special allegation of causing great bodily injury.

    http://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2017/06...l#comment-form

    The initial press release from the sheriff's office about this horrible incident said that 10-12 people were watching as Mr. Marciel attempted to subdue the "mother." Commenters furiously ripped into the observers, saying they were equally culpable because they didn't do anything and should be arrested.

    http://kymkemp.com/2017/06/16/mother...eriffs-office/

    It turns out that the only people on the beach were Mr. Marciel and his six family members, spending time together before his son's high school graduation later that day. No doubt he was the only one in a position to do anything.

    http://www.times-standard.com/genera...ht-thing-to-do

    Although meth use certainly could be involved, Felder's family indicates that there are underlying mental health issues dating back a number of years. The marks on her face could also be injuries sustained when Mr. Marciel wrestled her to the ground, but my first thought was meth too. Whatever the cause, she seems bipolar and/or psychotic and needs help. Needless to say, her daughter should never live with her again. This information comes from documents connected to her divorce.

    In May 2013, she stopped taking anti-depression medication without doctor’s assistance and kept taking a anti-seizure and migraine medication, according to Gregory Felder’s declaration in the court documents. By July 2013, “both sides of family noticed that [Felder] is acting strange [Felder]’s sister says she is ‘manic,’ ” the declaration said.

    http://www.times-standard.com/genera...-of-3-children

    Her FB page. It's hard to believe, but she's the same person.

    https://www.facebook.com/kimfelder12...1%3A1498112122
    Wow. Thanks for all that info. I was pretty angry with the bystanders as well. Good to know that wasn't the case.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2017.05.04 FBI Report - "De-policing", "Anti-police" "New Norm"
    By Tillicum in forum Politivent General Topics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 05:19 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-13-2015, 06:53 PM
  3. CO - "Andy" from "Family Ties" arrested on assault charges
    By Taximom in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:53 AM