1220 users online (259 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    up - there was supposed to be a hearing on Sept. 15th - can't find anything on that?? Also, can't find anything on the results of eval on Sept, 5th.

Anyone?

TIA!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Final - a Google Alert - sharing:

Kimberly Felder’s mental status
    http://kiem-tv.com/2017/10/03/doctor...mental-status/

EUREKA – After entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea, Kimberly Felder was back in court Tuesday to hear who would conduct her psychological evaluation.
    [.....]
    The mother of three faces multiple charges including attempted murder.
    Felder will be evaluated by Doctor Roof and a second doctor to be determined at a hearing scheduled for October 17th.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Final - a Google Alert - sharing:

Kimberly Felder’s mental status
    http://kiem-tv.com/2017/10/03/doctor...mental-status/

EUREKA – After entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea, Kimberly Felder was back in court Tuesday to hear who would conduct her psychological evaluation.
    [.....]
    The mother of three faces multiple charges including attempted murder.
    Felder will be evaluated by Doctor Roof and a second doctor to be determined at a hearing scheduled for October 17th.
    Thanks for the update Niner! I pray this little one is recovering from her physical and emotional scars.

Tuesday, October 17th:
    *Appoint a Doctor for Mental Eval Hearing - CA - Girl (11) (June 20, 2017) - Kimberly Felder (45)("mom" arrested of brutal exorcism) accused of attempted homicide w/deadly weapon, felony child abuse & aggravated mayhem/criminal proceeds suspended pending Mental evaluation/no update as of 9/14 re mental evaluation hearing.
    **10/4 Update: After entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea, Kimberly Felder was back in court Tuesday to hear who would conduct her psychological evaluation. The mother of three faces multiple charges including attempted murder.

This is supposed to happen today.... haven't seen or heard anything though.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Tuesday, October 17th:
    *Appoint a Doctor for Mental Eval Hearing - CA - Girl (11) (June 20, 2017) - Kimberly Felder (45)("mom" arrested of brutal exorcism) accused of attempted homicide w/deadly weapon, felony child abuse & aggravated mayhem/criminal proceeds suspended pending Mental evaluation/no update as of 9/14 re mental evaluation hearing.
    **10/4 Update: After entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea, Kimberly Felder was back in court Tuesday to hear who would conduct her psychological evaluation. The mother of three faces multiple charges including attempted murder.

This is supposed to happen today.... haven't seen or heard anything though.
    Status of reports is on November 28 at 10:15

http://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2017/10...in-in-for.html

http://kiem-tv.com/2017/10/17/doctor...mental-health/

Just coming here to post the same article kdg411! Thanks - I should have come here before I typed up parts of the article....

Yes, there was a hearing yesterday the 17th.

Tuesday, November 28th:
    *Update Status Hearing on Mental Eval @ 10:15am PT - CA - Girl (11) (June 20, 2017) - Kimberly Felder (45)("mom" arrested of brutal exorcism) accused of attempted homicide w/deadly weapon, felony child abuse & aggravated mayhem; pled not guilty by reason of insanity/$660K bail; criminal proceeds suspended pending Mental evaluation. 10/17 Update: The 45-year-old mother of three did not appear in court Tuesday (10/17) for a hearing to determine who would conduct her mental health evaluation. A hearing to update the status of those reports is set for Nov. 28th.

Results of Mental Eval postponed....

EUREKA – Kimberly Felder, the woman accused of attempting to kill her own daughter, was back in court Tuesday.
    [.....]
    The courts had assigned two doctors to perform a mental health evaluation and was expected to hear those reports Tuesday.
    Instead they will now be heard on December 5th.

http://kiem-tv.com/2017/11/28/kimber...eard-december/

John Chiv posts photo of document indicating that DA has concerns about info being given doctors. See handwritten portion near the bottom.

http://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2017/11...s-concern.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

and coming up tomorrow:

Tuesday, December 5th:
    *Update Status Hearing on Mental Eval @ 10:15am PT - CA - Girl (11) (June 20, 2017) - Kimberly Felder (45)("mom" arrested of brutal exorcism) accused of attempted homicide w/deadly weapon, felony child abuse & aggravated mayhem; pled not guilty by reason of insanity/$660K bail; criminal proceeds suspended pending Mental evaluation. 10/17 Update: The 45-year-old mother of three did not appear in court Tuesday (10/17) for a hearing to determine who would conduct her mental health evaluation. A hearing to update the status of those reports is set for Nov. 28th. 11/28 Update: The courts had assigned two doctors to perform a mental health evaluation and was expected to hear those reports Tuesday. Instead they will now be heard on December 5th.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3