1168 users online (234 members and 934 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    up - there was supposed to be a hearing on Sept. 15th - can't find anything on that?? Also, can't find anything on the results of eval on Sept, 5th.

Anyone?

TIA!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Final - a Google Alert - sharing:

Kimberly Felder’s mental status
    http://kiem-tv.com/2017/10/03/doctor...mental-status/

EUREKA – After entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea, Kimberly Felder was back in court Tuesday to hear who would conduct her psychological evaluation.
    [.....]
    The mother of three faces multiple charges including attempted murder.
    Felder will be evaluated by Doctor Roof and a second doctor to be determined at a hearing scheduled for October 17th.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Final - a Google Alert - sharing:

Kimberly Felder’s mental status
    http://kiem-tv.com/2017/10/03/doctor...mental-status/

EUREKA – After entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea, Kimberly Felder was back in court Tuesday to hear who would conduct her psychological evaluation.
    [.....]
    The mother of three faces multiple charges including attempted murder.
    Felder will be evaluated by Doctor Roof and a second doctor to be determined at a hearing scheduled for October 17th.
    Thanks for the update Niner! I pray this little one is recovering from her physical and emotional scars.

Tuesday, October 17th:
    *Appoint a Doctor for Mental Eval Hearing - CA - Girl (11) (June 20, 2017) - Kimberly Felder (45)("mom" arrested of brutal exorcism) accused of attempted homicide w/deadly weapon, felony child abuse & aggravated mayhem/criminal proceeds suspended pending Mental evaluation/no update as of 9/14 re mental evaluation hearing.
    **10/4 Update: After entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea, Kimberly Felder was back in court Tuesday to hear who would conduct her psychological evaluation. The mother of three faces multiple charges including attempted murder.

This is supposed to happen today.... haven't seen or heard anything though.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Tuesday, October 17th:
    *Appoint a Doctor for Mental Eval Hearing - CA - Girl (11) (June 20, 2017) - Kimberly Felder (45)("mom" arrested of brutal exorcism) accused of attempted homicide w/deadly weapon, felony child abuse & aggravated mayhem/criminal proceeds suspended pending Mental evaluation/no update as of 9/14 re mental evaluation hearing.
    **10/4 Update: After entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea, Kimberly Felder was back in court Tuesday to hear who would conduct her psychological evaluation. The mother of three faces multiple charges including attempted murder.

This is supposed to happen today.... haven't seen or heard anything though.
    Status of reports is on November 28 at 10:15

http://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2017/10...in-in-for.html

http://kiem-tv.com/2017/10/17/doctor...mental-health/

Just coming here to post the same article kdg411! Thanks - I should have come here before I typed up parts of the article....

Yes, there was a hearing yesterday the 17th.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3