Found Safe CA - Tammy Lyon, 40, Riverside County, 18 June 2017

LisaCougar

Reaction score
MISSING PERSON- PLEASE SHARE Hi Friends and Family! I need your help and prayers. My cousin Tammy Lyon has been missing since 11AM on 6/18/17. She was last seen at her job at Stater Bros. on Benton and Winchester in French Valley/Temecula. She drives a 2014 Chevy Camaro with license plate LDDYBG*. Her family loves her and wants her home safe. Missing Person reports have been filed with the Riverside County Sheriff and Murrieta Police Department. If you hear or see anything, the case number is SW171690035, and Riverside County Sheriff can be reached at: 951-696-3000. Thank you for sharing.

What where her hours that day? Did she leave to go home or out to lunch? Wondering if she could have ran off the road?

safe_image.php

There isn't any MSM that I can find. You should send all info via FB, email, or in person to the local news agencies so they can really help you get the word out.

200 lbs ... is that accurate? Cause she sure doesn't look like it in that photo. Is that a recent photo? Sure do pray she is located soon!

Is there a msm media link? Looking...
Never mind there is a case #. I don't see her info on the LE site with the case #.
Has she been found?
ETA still shows missing on her find page.
Flyer with car

916afb4ecb145507ac3ba4be23488bd2.jpg

[h=1]Family of missing Murrieta-area woman asking for public’s help in finding her[/h]
“We’re just trying to locate her and we hope to god she’s OK, but everyone is just worried sick about her,” said Peggy Lyon, of her daughter, Tammy Lyon, who clocked out for an 11 a.m. lunch break at the Stater Bros. on Benton Road and never came back. Since then, neither family members nor friends have heard from the woman.

Peggy Lyon said they believe their daughter’s phone is turned off and therefore they have not been able to ping it to to get a location. They’ve tried to use OnStar to track her red Chevy Camaro, but that hasn’t worked either.

Tammy’s parents say they have no idea what might have happened to her. They don’t know if she left of her own volition or if she was the victim of a crime. They say that their daughter did not have a history of being out of touch for long periods of time.
Tammy’s father, Wes Lyon, said that his daughter had been going through a tough period in her life. Her uncle, to whom she was very close, recently died and she had also been struggling with an injury she suffered when a car rolled over her leg. She had had a series of about three surgeries to deal with it, her mother said.

“She’s had so much going on in the last seven months that she has been a little depressed,” Wes Lyon said. “Who wouldn’t be?”

Tammy Lyon has two children, a 15-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl. Their mother’s disappearance has been tough on them, according to their grandparents.
http://www.pe.com/2017/06/23/family...woman-asking-for-publics-help-in-finding-her/

So, the day she went missing was Sunday the 18th, which was Father's Day. She had called her father that day and said she'd see him for dinner that evening. But then she disappeared during her lunch break from where she works at Stater Bros. grocery store.

The article mentions a distinct feature: she was born without a left hand. This would be very memorable! I hope that jogs someone's memory who has seen her.

There is a reward of $10,000 offered for Tammy's safe recovery.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/06/23/missing-woman-murrieta/

I live in Menifee which is just about 12 miles North of Temecula. I have also shopped at this Stater Brothers. Sadly, there has not been much coverage locally about this. There happens to be a jail very close to this shopping center (about a mile). I keep thinking of the discharges who walk away from Auld road jail down the road. They walk right by the market, and that shopping center is like the first public stop. Here is a map showing how close she was from the jail.

attachment.php

Attachments

• st.jpg
    st.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 124
!!!FOUND!!!
Admin of the "Help Find Tammy Lyon" FB announced at 10:03 pm last night that Tammy has been found and that she is safe and sound. ������������❤️❤️

:happydance:

Found safe! Here's MSM: http://www.pe.com/2017/06/26/missing-murrieta-area-woman-found-safe-family-says/

A Murrieta-area woman who had been missing since June 18 has been found and is safe at home, family members said Monday.

Her father, Wes Lyon, and her cousin confirmed that Tammy Lyon, 40, was found safe over the weekend but asked for privacy in the days after being reunited with their missing loved one.

!!!FOUND!!!
Admin of the "Help Find Tammy Lyon" FB announced at 10:03 pm last night that Tammy has been found and that she is safe and sound. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻❤️❤️

Wonderful news!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back