1118 users online (156 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I'm assuming one is his wife... why couldn't he have taken off before she got there? Let her stay in Utah alive. Her poor students.

Quote Originally Posted by sassyblue View Post
    That shouldn't make me feel better but it does in a strange way. My grandchildren are precious to me and the thought of a grandfather hurting his granddaughters was tearing me up inside. The thought of a young person dying in any circumstance is horrifying. A shocking crime for this area.
    It was supposed to be happy new beginnings.

[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial]The women ranged in age from mid-teens to late 50s, and their ages and statures matched the description of people thought to have been living at the home.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4khFz8B4x

Quote Originally Posted by jwrchr View Post
    I know the names haven't been released yet but one of the deceased was a FB friend of mine. She will be terribly missed.
    I'm sorry for your loss. I've read the names around FB and it seems they were all lovely and very much loved. I want to know if this was a polygamous-type thing or wth happened! Everyone moving into the place at the same time. Did all parties know about this? Did he think somehow this would work? Was he going to issue some sort of ultimatum? Did he? So many questions.

I hope this slime is caught and taken in without further violence. I have a feeling he'll be one of the ones to take his own life rather than face any consequences.
    "FIX YOUR HEARTS OR DIE." -- GORDON COLE

Too bad he didn't start with himself and spare the rest of them!
    So is one of them his wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Horne View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss. I've read the names around FB and it seems they were all lovely and very much loved. I want to know if this was a polygamous-type thing or wth happened! Everyone moving into the place at the same time. Did all parties know about this? Did he think somehow this would work? Was he going to issue some sort of ultimatum? Did he? So many questions.

I hope this slime is caught and taken in without further violence. I have a feeling he'll be one of the ones to take his own life rather than face any consequences.
    More along the lines of polyamory (non religious polygamy) IMO. I know the just moved around the first of May. What bothers me as well is that he also has a pilot's license.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Too bad he didn't start with himself and spare the rest of them!
    So is one of them his wife?
    IMO yes.

More along the lines of polyamory (non religious polygamy) IMO.
    Just yuck. All the way around.

More along the lines of polyamory (non religious polygamy) IMO. I know the just moved around the first of May. What bothers me as well is that he also has a pilot's license.

So did the wife know about the girlfriend when she moved up there?
    Did the women know about each other?
    Did he know she was moving up there? Or did she surprise him?

Why kill the girl too? Ugh!
    I'm trying to understand what happened here.

So did the wife know about the girlfriend when she moved up there?
    Did the women know about each other?
    Did he know she was moving up there? Or did she surprise him?

Why kill the girl too? Ugh!
    I'm trying to understand what happened here.
    I believe they all were in agreement. Neither relationship was new and the move was planned in advance. The living situation though was fairly recent IMO.

I believe they all were in agreement. Neither relationship was new and the move was planned in advance. The living situation though was fairly recent IMO.

I just didn't see the wife mentioned in regards to the move... just the girlfriend, daughter and suspect... maybe just wasn't "out" on Facebook?

I just didn't see the wife mentioned in regards to the move... just the girlfriend, daughter and suspect... maybe just wasn't "out" on Facebook?
    The wife is on the deed with the suspect and the purchase was just last month. The news has also reported that all three victims were consistent with the 3 three woman that lived there.

I have absolutely no idea what could have been the motive, not that any would be remotely justifiable. Reports are they were all living together.

So maybe just a typical domestic homicide. Man the girl is breaking my heart. Looked like such a good kid.

I know the names haven't been released yet but one of the deceased was a FB friend of mine. She will be terribly missed.
    im so sorry for your loss jw. may she be in peace and with god
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron

Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast