1690 users online (340 members and 1350 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    holy smokes batman! i didnt see that theory coming. maybe a murders-suicide where he went off and offed himself. im just stunned. the big question is why? and why kill the animals
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron

Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..

Quote Originally Posted by jpo74 View Post
    holy smokes batman! i didnt see that theory coming. maybe a murders-suicide where he went off and offed himself. im just stunned. the big question is why? and why kill the animals
    It's my understanding that they starved to death. That shows utter cruelty and disregard for all life.

Quote Originally Posted by jwrchr View Post
    It's my understanding that they starved to death. That shows utter cruelty and disregard for all life.
    If that's true he took off right after he killed them and didn't return.
    Such an odd case.

I wish they would update or do a press conference.

I thought I read here that he had texted his sister asking her to take care of his dogs because he didn't know if he was coming back. If that is true, why did it take so long to figure out something was wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    I thought I read here that he had texted his sister asking her to take care of his dogs because he didn't know if he was coming back. If that is true, why did it take so long to figure out something was wrong here?

His wife sent that text to one of her friends. From what I gather from MSM, the families were questioning the lack of communication from the victims recently. It was MB's son who actually requested a welfare check.

His wife sent that text to one of her friends. From what I gather from MSM, the families were questioning the lack of communication from the victims recently. It was MB's son who actually requested a welfare check.
    I wonder if he sent the text from his wife's phone before he went on the run. I wish the friend would have checked on the animals. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    I wonder if he sent the text from his wife's phone before he went on the run. I wish the friend would have checked on the animals. :-(
    I know. I'd love to know the date of the text as well.

so the wife texted to someone about feeding the animals. why this person didnt go check and feed the animals earlier?
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron

Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..

I know the names haven't been released yet but one of the deceased was a FB friend of mine. She will be terribly missed.
    Can I name them if family has posted (on FB) they've been notified?
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend, jwrchr. There are no words to describe the shock of this, with no obvious motive.

You are are doing well here. as for your question about posting names .... we can only post them if they appear in a legitimate news article or Police Report, not from personal FB accounts (yet).
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/frien...tims/451414841

CALDWELL -- Friends of a Utah woman and her teenage daughter who moved to Idaho last month say their fears are mounting that the pair are among three people found dead in a shed outside a Caldwell home earlier this week.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/frien...tims/451414841

CALDWELL -- Friends of a Utah woman and her teenage daughter who moved to Idaho last month say their fears are mounting that the pair are among three people found dead in a shed outside a Caldwell home earlier this week.

I've also read that he's trained in outdoor living/survival stuff, along with having his pilot license. Scary, he really could be anywhere.
    A new article gives a bit more information. http://www.idahopress.com/news/local...c9e9cc4ca.html

So neither family knew? Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend, jwrchr. There are no words to describe the shock of this, with no obvious motive.

You are are doing well here. as for your question about posting names .... we can only post them if they appear in a legitimate news article or Police Report, not from personal FB accounts (yet).
    Thank you Spellbound.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast