ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

Audrey Horne

Reaction score
Wanted: Owner of the Caldwell home where 3 bodies were found this week

Gerald Michael “Mike” Bullinger is wanted for failure to report three deaths on the property he and his wife recently bought on KCID Road outside Caldwell.

. . .

Three women were found dead Monday partially covered in a shed on the property, each apparently killed by a single gunshot, Dashiell said. The deaths likely happened between one and two weeks ago, he said.

. . .

The women ranged in age from teens to mid-50s, he said, declining to elaborate further.

Bullinger’s 57-year-old wife and co-owner of the property, Cheryl Baker, is missing, her brother Byron Baker earlier told the Statesman. Family and friends have not heard from her for around 10 days.

And it was about 10 days ago that Bullinger was reportedly last seen, in Ogden, Utah. He and Baker were reportedly selling their home there and in the process of moving to the rural Caldwell house.
. . .

Family members also had expressed concern about Bullinger’s whereabouts, Dashiell said. Bullinger’s son asked for the welfare check that led to Monday’s gruesome discovery, said Byron. Asked whether investigators were concerned that Bullinger, too, may to have fallen victim to foul play, Dashiell replied, “not here.”
. . .

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article157378034.html

A nationwide search is on for a man police are calling a person of interest in the case of a triple homicide at a farmhouse just outside Caldwell.

The three bodies were found covered inside a shed on the property at 216 S. KCID Road by Canyon County Sheriff’s deputies who were responding to the family member's request for a welfare check. The family member had not heard from anyone for some time.
. . .
Bullinger may be driving a white 2007 Ford Focus with Utah license plates 129UMP. He is about 6 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs about 240 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes.

Dashiell said they consider Bullinger to be armed and urge the community to call local law enforcement immediately if they know any information about the incident or see Bullinger. . . .

Decomposed animals, including dogs and birds, were also found on the property, Dashiell said. Additionally, a snake, rats and rabbits were removed from the scene.
. . .

A neighbor, Cindy Morrison, reported hearing what she thought were screams around June 10 in the middle of the night. The noise stopped and because she was not certain if it was screaming, she said she didn’t call the police, thinking a neighbor closer would call it in if it were serious. It cannot be confirmed if what Morrison said she heard is connected to this incident.
. . .

He also described a strange text his sister had sent to a close friend in Utah around June 11, which read: "Take care of my dogs. I don't know if I'm coming back."
. . .

http://www.idahopress.com/news/loca...cle_4f5a7f46-1d3b-51d0-a315-cb721e50c0d4.html

I know the names haven't been released yet but one of the deceased was a FB friend of mine. She will be terribly missed.

I know the names haven't been released yet but one of the deceased was a FB friend of mine. She will be terribly missed.

I am so very sorry jwrchr.
This is an awful crime.
Prayers and love to the families of the victims.
jmo

I am so very sorry jwrchr.
This is an awful crime.
Prayers and love to the families of the victims.
jmo

Thank you. There is going to be quite a bit to this story when the names are released IMO. I'm new here and have been trying all day to figure out how to start a thread for this..

Can I name them if family has posted (on FB) they've been notified?

Just seeing this thread .... so what is this about? Did he murder his whole family at this new property?

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/inve...onference-on-caldwell-triple-deaths/450945153

"Gerald Michael Bullinger, 60, remains at large and should be considered "armed and dangerous," investigators say.

All three victims are female, and all died from a single gunshot wound, Canyon County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Marv Dashiell said Wednesday. The victims range in age from mid-teens to mid- 50's.

The dead women were found covered up in a shed on the property. Investigators say the bodies were badly decomposed, and estimate all three had been killed one to two weeks prior to their discovery.

"We are aware the three deceased females appear to be consistent in age and physical statute as the females who were reported to have been living at the location," Dashiell said."

More at link

What in the world happened to this man to cause him to do such a thing? Any history of violence or mental illness? Just horrible.

Just seeing this thread .... so what is this about? Did he murder his whole family at this new property?

Not sure how much I can say and stay within the guidelines. I know the families are posting that they have been notified but the names haven't been release to the MSM yet.

Thank you. There is going to be quite a bit to this story when the names are released IMO. I'm new here and have been trying all day to figure out how to start a thread for this..

I did the same today. Wasn't sure if I should start a thread or not.

I don't know the family but have been worried all day the two younger girls might be granddaughters. I'm torn up inside with thinking this might be the case.

I did the same today. Wasn't sure if I should start a thread or not.

I don't know the family but have been worried all day the two younger girls might be granddaughters. I'm torn up inside with thinking this might be the case.

None were grandchildren but one was a teenager.

None were grandchildren but one was a teenager.

That shouldn't make me feel better but it does in a strange way. My grandchildren are precious to me and the thought of a grandfather hurting his granddaughters was tearing me up inside. The thought of a young person dying in any circumstance is horrifying. A shocking crime for this area.

I'm assuming one is his wife... why couldn't he have taken off before she got there? Let her stay in Utah alive. Her poor students.

That shouldn't make me feel better but it does in a strange way. My grandchildren are precious to me and the thought of a grandfather hurting his granddaughters was tearing me up inside. The thought of a young person dying in any circumstance is horrifying. A shocking crime for this area.

It was supposed to be happy new beginnings.

I'm sorry for your loss. I've read the names around FB and it seems they were all lovely and very much loved. I want to know if this was a polygamous-type thing or wth happened! Everyone moving into the place at the same time. Did all parties know about this? Did he think somehow this would work? Was he going to issue some sort of ultimatum? Did he? So many questions.

I hope this slime is caught and taken in without further violence. I have a feeling he'll be one of the ones to take his own life rather than face any consequences.

Too bad he didn't start with himself and spare the rest of them!
So is one of them his wife?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back