1181 users online (202 members and 979 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 218
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    12,262
    The video in this article caused me to gasp... one segment shows him and the girlfriend; she appears to be learning to shoot a handgun (I thought at first it might be at the new property, but it is dated August 2016).

    http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/frien...iend/451695199
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011


  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    The video in this article caused me to gasp... one segment shows him and the girlfriend; she appears to be learning to shoot a handgun (I thought at first it might be at the new property, but it is dated August 2016).

    http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/frien...iend/451695199
    That's Nadja's daughter in the video. I keep hoping that's not the gun he used.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    446
    i wonder if he had pre planned this like months in advance amd not just days. ih he is smart, he might have had a cabin in the boonies easily hidden with loads of food stocked.
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron


    Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

    Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..





  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,333
    Quote Originally Posted by jpo74 View Post
    i wonder if he had pre planned this like months in advance amd not just days. ih he is smart, he might have had a cabin in the boonies easily hidden with loads of food stocked.
    But why? You can just go to the cabin in the wilds if you don't like your living arrangements. Maybe he thought the teenaged daughter was part of the deal and the women objected.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    42
    Let's suppose he never told Nadja about Cheryl and vice versa. How long could he maintain the charade? Something had to give. Now if the were all in a consensual relationship, what would be the motive? In any instance I can't see him ending his own life. MOO

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by jwrchr View Post
    Let's suppose he never told Nadja about Cheryl and vice versa. How long could he maintain the charade? Something had to give. Now if the were all in a consensual relationship, what would be the motive? In any instance I can't see him ending his own life. MOO
    Could there be any possibility that one of the women shot the other two and then herself? Then when MB returns from Ogden he finds them and, in shock, puts them in the outhouse covers them and departs?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    12,262
    Quote Originally Posted by jwrchr View Post
    That's Nadja's daughter in the video. I keep hoping that's not the gun he used.
    Thanks for the correction. I, too, hope it was not the same gun.


    Quote Originally Posted by jwrchr View Post
    Let's suppose he never told Nadja about Cheryl and vice versa. How long could he maintain the charade? Something had to give. Now if the were all in a consensual relationship, what would be the motive? In any instance I can't see him ending his own life. MOO
    I have thought this was possible .... but it is still hard to imagine. From all reports so far, he seemed like a fun guy, always smiling. How could he hide all this? Oh, I know people do all the time, but this is such a bizarre one to me.

    Any word ore on where his plane is (if he owned one) ? I am sure they have checked nearby airports/air fields where he could use a plane.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shiressleuth View Post
    Could there be any possibility that one of the women shot the other two and then herself? Then when MB returns from Ogden he finds them and, in shock, puts them in the outhouse covers them and departs?
    Anything is possible, but that would seem too far out for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by jpo74 View Post
    i wonder if he had pre planned this like months in advance amd not just days. ih he is smart, he might have had a cabin in the boonies easily hidden with loads of food stocked.
    "Pre-planned" ... seems possible, but why? To leave and be away before anything is known about bodies on the property does seem like he knew what he was doing and where to go to hide.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011


  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    12,792
    Quote Originally Posted by jwrchr View Post
    Let's suppose he never told Nadja about Cheryl and vice versa. How long could he maintain the charade? Something had to give. Now if the were all in a consensual relationship, what would be the motive? In any instance I can't see him ending his own life. MOO
    This is what I'm wondering. He thought he could talk them all into the relationship and one or more didn't like the idea. By now he's moved and made a big commitment to it working out and got really angry his plans were ruined. Poor ladies

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Could he have experienced some kind of mental breakdown? I don't know anything about him, but it seems like having two families and all those animals might be stressful. Also since he has so many romantic relationships, maybe there is someone else involved. Could he have run off with yet another woman?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    Could he have experienced some kind of mental breakdown? I don't know anything about him, but it seems like having two families and all those animals might be stressful. Also since he has so many romantic relationships, maybe there is someone else involved. Could he have run off with yet another woman?
    If he has, I hope she reads the news and turns him in pronto.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    12,792
    Also wondering if part of his plan was to incorporate the teenager into the ' relationship' and maybe that is where things' broke down'.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    So, did you think it was just a man with two girlfriends? He lived with the girlfriend you knew?
    Actually I never heard of any other females, wife or girlfriend, just Nadja. Maybe they knew and accepted each other but didn't feel the need to announce it. Then again the whole situation could have been sprung on them with the expectation that they just deal with it. I wish I knew.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Also wondering if part of his plan was to incorporate the teenager into the ' relationship' and maybe that is where things' broke down'.
    I can honestly say Nadja would not have stood for even a hint of this. MOO

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Also wondering if part of his plan was to incorporate the teenager into the ' relationship' and maybe that is where things' broke down'.
    Sadly, I wondered if he already had, and that is why the teenager was also killed. Maybe they had threatened to turn him in and that provided the motive. I'm having a hard time making any sense of this case... so tragic and odd.

    Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

  15. #75
    JG99 is offline Verified Advocate - Domestic Violence/Insider Caldwell Idaho murders
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    20
    I was Mike Bullinger's first wife. We were married for ten years. Divorced in 1988.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. OH - Shawn Michael GRATE: 3 bodies found, Ashland/Madison, Sept 2016
    By Gardener1850 in forum East Cleveland, Cuyahoga County
    Replies: 566
    Last Post: 09-01-2017, 06:47 AM
  2. Found Deceased AR - Michael Caldwell, 31, Pope County, 12 Jan 2014
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:46 PM
  3. Found Deceased UT - Lori Dixon, 49, Ogden, 15 Oct 2012
    By summer_breeze in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:28 AM
  4. IL - Michael Caldwell arrested for child molestation, Pekin, 2008
    By imthemom in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 10:44 AM

Tags for this Thread