1263 users online (181 members and 1082 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Kimberly Long, 4, Smyth County, 21 June 2017

Taken by Joel Dee Long
    May be a 1998 maroon Toyota Tacoma; Virginia license plate VWA-4004.
    May be headed toward Roanoke via I-81

AMBER Alert issued for 4-year-old girl missing from Virginia

Long is described as standing 300 and weighing 38 pounds. She was last seen wearing a black tank top shirt with denim shorts. She also has hazel eyes and long blonde hair.

http://wtkr.com/2017/06/22/amber-ale...from-virginia/
    Last edited by Harmony2; 06-22-2017 at 07:07 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Amber Alert Update: Photos of the child and suspect were added. The child is believed to be in extreme danger and was last seen at View Drive, Smyth County, Virginia. The child was likely abducted by the suspect.

KIMBERLY LONG
    12259-14335.jpg
    Missing date
    Jun 21, 2017

Missing From
    Smyth County, VA

Age Now
    4 years old

Sex
    Female

Race
    White
    Hair Color

Blonde
    Eye Color
    Hazel

Height
    3 feet

Weight
    38 pounds

Description
    The child was last seen wearing a blank tank top shirt with denim short pants.

JOEL LONG
    12259-14336.jpg
    Age Now
    26 years old

Sex
    Male

Race
    White

Hair Color
    Brown

Eye Color
    Hazel

Height
    6 foot 1 inch

Weight
    180 pounds

Description
    The suspect is wearing an orange t-shirt and denim jean pants.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...9/10093/screen
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Looks like it's been removed within the last 10 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by MelmothTheLost View Post
    Looks like it's been removed within the last 10 minutes!
    It still opens for me. Are you signed in?
    - Audrey Hepburn

It still opens for me. Are you signed in?
    Ah, no. That must be it. I don't use Facebook at all.

His most recent post is very concerning. Hope this baby girl gets found safe, and soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#UPDATE: The Smyth County Sheriff's Office says Kimberly Long has been found safe.
    https://www.facebook.com/ABC13News/p...kgbG9uZw%3D%3D
    - Audrey Hepburn

AMBER Alert cancelled, 4-year-old girl found safe

According to the Smyth County Sheriff's Office, the AMBER Alert for a missing 4-year-old girl has been cancelled.

They say Kimberly Long was found safe, but were unable to confirm other details at this time.

http://wset.com/news/local/va-police...extreme-danger
    - Audrey Hepburn

So happy to see another "found safe"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21