1302 users online (211 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaps1987 View Post
    I recently moved to Henderson,NV and caught this story and I can't stop thinking about this girl. 37 years today, someday she'll get her identity back. I'm brand new on Webslueths so I'm not sure I'm posting this right, but if you guys can see it you're amazing! Spending so much of your time to try and identify this girl. Someday all your hard work will pay off!
    Welcome to Websleuths Glad you're with us
    The idea that someone's life matters less is root of all evil in this world

Welcome Eaps1987
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Maybe someone posted this already or looked into it.

http://criminologyjust.blogspot.nl/2...s-look-at.html

A couple of pictures found on murderer John David Smith III Please scroll down in the article.

She looks like it. We can't do nothing with it, because the woman/girl in the pictures is never identified, but I just wanted to share.
    Still believe in the human race.....

This woman's case is interesting because her profile on some sites say dentals unavailable , but it also says she had major dental work done just before her disappearance. Wouldn't that mean they have X-rays of her teeth? What did she have done? The same thing AGJD had done? Her face shape,nose and mouth seem so similar, but the eye color is off. Have you heard anymore from Ms. Brown if they've ruled Ellen M Rouse from Canada out?

This woman's case is interesting because her profile on some sites say dentals unavailable , but it also says she had major dental work done just before her disappearance. Wouldn't that mean they have X-rays of her teeth? What did she have done? The same thing AGJD had done? Her face shape,nose and mouth seem so similar, but the eye color is off. Have you heard anymore from Ms. Brown if they've ruled Ellen M Rouse from Canada out?
    I know she has dental images and dental records, because I have seen them. They used to have them easily accessible on NAMUS profiles but I believe they have now made them publicly unavailable due to privacy laws.

I am not sure re: Ellen Rouse; she is not showing as a ruleout.

Quote Originally Posted by malaika View Post
    I know she has dental images and dental records, because I have seen them. They used to have them easily accessible on NAMUS profiles but I believe they have now made them publicly unavailable due to privacy laws.

I saw someone post a while back on this thread that Namus doesn't include Canadian records... which makes sense because it's a national database, but I know Bit Of Hope said a while back that she submitted Ellen Rouse to someone named Tiffany Brown and hadn"t heard anything back. Does anyone know if they can or have submitted AGJD DNA to places like ancestry or 23&me? I don't know the rules on that if it is even legal but maybe they could find a distant relative and have a place to start looking...

Quote Originally Posted by malaika View Post

There's a link on the thread somewhere to an ADA magazine article where all of AGJD's dental x-rays are featured, so they are there if you want to dig around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bit of hope View Post
    Maybe someone posted this already or looked into it.

http://criminologyjust.blogspot.nl/2...s-look-at.html

A couple of pictures found on murderer John David Smith III Please scroll down in the article.

She looks like it. We can't do nothing with it, because the woman/girl in the pictures is never identified, but I just wanted to share.
    Did I miss something? Doe Network has the woman in the photograph as "Identified" but does not list her name:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/812ufus.html

I saw someone post a while back on this thread that Namus doesn't include Canadian records... which makes sense because it's a national database, but I know Bit Of Hope said a while back that she submitted Ellen Rouse to someone named Tiffany Brown and hadn"t heard anything back. Does anyone know if they can or have submitted AGJD DNA to places like ancestry or 23&me? I don't know the rules on that if it is even legal but maybe they could find a distant relative and have a place to start looking...
    NamUs won't list the actual Canadian cases for people to search, but they did add Patricia Salamandyk to Buckskin Girl's rule out list. She was from Alberta. I'm thinking they may have made an exception for her, though, because if I had to guess, they've probably received quite a few submissions on her over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    NamUs won't list the actual Canadian cases for people to search, but they did add Patricia Salamandyk to Buckskin Girl's rule out list. She was from Alberta. I'm thinking they may have made an exception for her, though, because if I had to guess, they've probably received quite a few submissions on her over the years.
    The Canadian missing people aren't added to the database, but the Namus case managers will look into a Canadian match if they think it looks good.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by Spindlebrook View Post
    Did I miss something? Doe Network has the woman in the photograph as "Identified" but does not list her name:

I just saw another websleuths thread about this woman, the FBI located her alive and well but are keeping her identity private because she wasn't a victim or missing. She was John D. Smiths former gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Spindlebrook View Post

Sorry!!! Stupid me....I missed this.
    Still believe in the human race.....

hi I'm new here maybe I'm crazy or something but it does seem that HAGJD could pass as buckskin girl sister. The minute I saw the missing and exploited children picture of her Buckskin girl pop in my mind. I mean its a far fetch but the fact that both girls were found in the early 1980s off highways. Beaten up pretty bad and no one ever claim them could mean that they both escape their family and went different ways and somehow both got murdered and their family never bother to report them. They probably grew up in a house of drugs, abuse of some sort and they both left to escape it. Which might explain why their parents never bother to report them because they either (even now) still doing drugs or alcohol to not care that much or they die. Maybe someone should mention to the police from either case to just try and test their dna to each other to see if they are related? I mean no harm there and if they are sisters that changes the cases a lot. Or that they are sisters and they both got murdered by their family members and their family dump them in different areas to throw off people and the police.

Quote Originally Posted by tatan View Post
    hi I'm new here maybe I'm crazy or something but it does seem that HAGJD could pass as buckskin girl sister. The minute I saw the missing and exploited children picture of her Buckskin girl pop in my mind. I mean its a far fetch but the fact that both girls were found in the early 1980s off highways. Beaten up pretty bad and no one ever claim them could mean that they both escape their family and went different ways and somehow both got murdered and their family never bother to report them. They probably grew up in a house of drugs, abuse of some sort and they both left to escape it. Which might explain why their parents never bother to report them because they either (even now) still doing drugs or alcohol to not care that much or they die. Maybe someone should mention to the police from either case to just try and test their dna to each other to see if they are related? I mean no harm there and if they are sisters that changes the cases a lot. Or that they are sisters and they both got murdered by their family members and their family dump them in different areas to throw off people and the police.
    Fortunately, CODIS also checks unidentified remains against each other as well as missing persons with unidentified remains. Since both BG and AGJD have DNA in CODIS, if they were related, they would have matched.
    I had asked a NamUs rep about that, because there are family groups/siblings that have gone missing together but could have ended up in different places.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54