1106 users online (243 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

MN - Kaine, 16, Cambridge, 21 June 2017

Kaine is 5'5", 85lbs, brown eyes and hair

Isanti County Sheriff's Office
    He wandered off from his home late last night possibly only wearing blue boxers. Isanti County Sheriff's Office, Mounted Patrol, Safety Rescue and Cambridge Fire are in the area of Hwy 95 and Lever Street searching for him. If you see him, please call 911.

https://www.facebook.com/sheriffcaul...type=3&theater
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Thank goodness!!!

Isanti County Sheriff's Office

Missing boy has been located!!!! Thank you to everyone who came to search. We will update as soon as we know more. Media briefing at 730 at the church.

https://www.facebook.com/sheriffcaul...54580308685849
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn