1021 users online (219 members and 802 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OH - Perry Beller, 11, Clark County, 22 June 2017

11-year-old boy is missing, Clark County officials say

Clark County law enforcement officials will hold a news conference this afternoon to notify the community about 11-year-old Perry Beller, who is said to be missing.

Officials told this news outlet Beller has been missing since this morning. Additional details were not available.

Video at link.

I just got an emergency alert on my home phone for Perry. He is from New Carlisle (didn't know when I started thread) last seen this morning, black shorts, no shoes or shirt. Can't remember height or weight and I have to leave in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    11-year-old boy is missing, Clark County officials say

Clark County law enforcement officials will hold a news conference this afternoon to notify the community about 11-year-old Perry Beller, who is said to be missing.

Officials told this news outlet Beller has been missing since this morning. Additional details were not available.

Video at link.
    UPDATE @ 4:36 p.m.: The public is being asked to check their properties -- trees, sheds, barns and the like -- for Perry Beller, described as a very strong boy who is “very outdoorsy” and likes to travel shoeless.
    The boy is the son of a Clark County sheriff’s deputy.

He has some disabilities and officials believe those disabilities are driving him to run. One official calls it a “defiance disability.”

Officials said the boy has built a club house. He likes to be outside. He doesn’t mind being out in the fields or wooded areas.

Please pray. I cancelled plans and am going to search our woods and trails. We're close.

Please pray. I cancelled plans and am going to search our woods and trails. We're close.
    Thanks for caring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No additional information at this link. I just wanted to post Perry's picture.
    Missing Clark County child last seen Thursday morning

http://nbc4i.com/2017/06/22/missing-...rsday-morning/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Praying hard!

jmo
    Always do the right thing because you do enough things you think are right that end up being wrong-my dad-RIP 1/19/2013

Hoping he is found soon, thank you to everyone who is looking
    Don't mind the misspellings.

I do not recall seeing such detailed personal information on a missing child. (Self deleting...I am cranky and suspicious of everybody and everything after the last 2 1/2 week.)
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 06-22-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Bless you Tillicum! Praying now!

What a sweet little mischievous face. I'm glad he has those skills but this boys needs to be home. Praying he's found soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

They’re asking everything in the northwestern corner of Clark County to check their trees, sheds and other outbuildings on their property.

Beller loves being outside and knows the area very well, and would not mind climbing trees or running through fields. He said that he may be between 12 or 15 miles away from Pike Townhip, which is where he lives.

They do believe there was a sighting around 10 a.m. in Christiansburg, but crews are still out in full force to check all over for them.

He does have a defiance disability that may be driving the boy to run, but that is combined with the fact that he like to be outside. He has left home before, but normally has been located pretty quickly.

They are not officially calling him lost yet, and they have ruled out abduction in this case.

http://fox45now.com/news/local/clark...ng-11-year-old

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I do not recall seeing such detailed personal information on a missing child. (Self deleting...I am cranky and suspicious of everybody and everything after the last 2 1/2 week.)
    We're all on edge, it's been a busy time here. Self deleting is probably a good idea, each case is different although sometimes they seem to run together. Two Amber Alerts yesterday, both in Florida, had excellent results!

"Defiance disorder" ... hmmm. I wonder if it's RAD? Sure hope he's okay, he may be strong and resourceful, but he is still only 11.
    Last edited by missgulfsouth; 06-22-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Perry Beller was reported missing around 4 a.m. Thursday.

Beller was last seen wearing black shorts, no shoes and white shirt.

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local...n-clark-county

4am. So someone realized he wasn't in his bed. He could be anywhere.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast