Found Deceased IL - Emily Anderson, 25, Loves Park, 19 June 2017

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1694137580892413:0
2f3c02f4e3cc4c289175bc883baf2182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2:30 am shopping at Walmart.
Northridge Dr. Rockford, Illinois
Never made it home after that - 3 miles away.
Phone dead or off.
Missing 5 days.

Check water.

I'm going to look at a map.

ETA: Rock River ... also Windsor Lake

Need to know what direction / road she would take home from the Walmart ...

In looking at prior missing fliers the family had it earlier ones said Anderson was her former married name. There is a divorce proceeding (initiated by husband) from 2014 but that was dismissed because neither party showed up so she may technically still be married unless there is a divorce proceeding elsewhere. She had a protection order against the husband in 2013. There has been no mention of the (ex?) husband.

I notice she has some eliplepsy related stuff on her SM - I wonder if she had a medical emergency while driving :(

2:30 am shopping at Walmart.
Northridge Dr. Rockford, Illinois
Never made it home after that - 3 miles away.
Phone dead or off.
Missing 5 days.

Check water.

I'm going to look at a map.

ETA: Rock River ... also Windsor Lake

Need to know what direction / road she would take home from the Walmart ...
She would have headed NE on Forest Hills road and taken the left split N on North Alpine. There is a body of water on the left side of N Alpine but there are houses there.

Family and friends have indicated searching various parks and streets in the area. I haven't seen that Rock State park was searched. But you also don't have to go too far to end up in farmer's fields.

Her phone has been going straight to voice mail per friends and family so that means the battery ran down or it is off.

I am surprised that her car hasn't been found. Wal Mart should have some video from the parking lot and store that would show if she was with anyone and depending on the parking lot cameras it might show which direction she went when leaving Wal Mart.

She's beautiful, my initial thought was abduction, but Walmart has parking lot cameras. Being missing with her car makes me think accident, but hidden. Water, ravines .... and she had been to a bar, so possibly intoxicated. Perhaps like Terrilynn Monette's case: left a bar, took a wrong turn in the wee hours of the morning and ended up in the water in an area opposite of where she lived.

Except for the Rock River, she'd have to try really hard for water. Love's Park is Rockford proper, and Rockford lately has been sketchier than $#!t. We have roving gangs of teens, and shootings every night. That Walmart has had problems, too

How far apart are the cases? It's worth looking into a connection, though I STRONGLY feel accident here.

Very doubtful that there is any connection. Champaign/Urbana is roughly 2.5 hours south of Loves Park/Rockford.

A friend of mine knows this young lady, so will be following and encouraging her to join as a VI.
She's informed me that 2 other young ladies are missing from this area, Alyssa Waldsmith (I haven't checked for a thread for her yet) and another young lady I don't have a name for yet. FB_IMG_1498537346160.jpg

A friend of mine knows this young lady, so will be following and encouraging her to join as a VI.
She's informed me that 2 other young ladies are missing from this area, Alyssa Waldsmith (I haven't checked for a thread for her yet) and another young lady I don't have a name for yet. View attachment 118984
It sounds like Alyssa is a runaway who is headed for SC according to a post I just saw. I haven't seen anything on local media and she's not listed on missingkids either. So not likely related to Emily's disappearance (although I'm by no means saying she isn't in danger). I heard the other missing young woman returned home.

If Emily was at the Northridge Wal-Mart and headed home after that, it's only 1.5 miles to her house along one of the busiest roads in the area. Even in the middle of the night there's some traffic. That Wal-Mart definitely has cameras in the parking lot so if anything happened there I'd think it would be on camera.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

My immediate concern is this: IF she has been taking her anticonvulsants prescribed and drinking this could lead to interaction. Not good at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back