1254 users online (225 members and 1029 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

President Trump and WH staff sued for breaking federal records law

"Donald Trump and his White House team have been accused of breaking federal laws by using hidden messaging apps.

An ethics watchdog, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, filed a lawsuit against the president and his Executive Office on Thursday alleging they are not acting in compliance with federal records retention laws.

'President Trump and others within the White House are either ignoring or outright flouting these responsibilities,' the suit from CREW states.

'From early on in this Administration, White House staff have used and, on information and belief, continue to use certain email messaging applications that destroy the contents of messages as soon as they are read, without regard to whether the messages are presidential records.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4knFGs9ra
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There's no place like home there's no place like home. If only I could click my heels and go back in time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    "Donald Trump and his White House team have been accused of breaking federal laws by using hidden messaging apps.

An ethics watchdog, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, filed a lawsuit against the president and his Executive Office on Thursday alleging they are not acting in compliance with federal records retention laws.

'President Trump and others within the White House are either ignoring or outright flouting these responsibilities,' the suit from CREW states.

'From early on in this Administration, White House staff have used and, on information and belief, continue to use certain email messaging applications that destroy the contents of messages as soon as they are read, without regard to whether the messages are presidential records.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4knFGs9ra
    I guess I don't understand , you're saying this is something like what Hillary Clinton was doing? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    I guess I don't understand , you're saying this is something like what Hillary Clinton was doing? TIA
    But, but, but........................Hillary!

CREW is a liberal-leaning organization.

http://crewexposed.com
    Last edited by jc8825; 06-23-2017 at 11:19 AM.
    We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.

Y'all say that about everything that "fact checks" things. Facts are the liberal agenda I guess.
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"gangs"

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Y'all say that about everything that "fact checks" things. Facts are the liberal agenda I guess.
    It is an avowed leftist organization that targets right leaning groups.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.

Quote Originally Posted by jc8825 View Post
    It is an avowed leftist organization that targets right leaning groups.

So is Snopes, Politifact, etc etc whenever they disparage Republican antics.
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"gangs"

The issue comes up when a group targets one side. There are many Democrat "antics" but those are okay. That makes as much sense as Obama not being divisive.

When controversial Hillary Clinton ally David Brock took over Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), it made explicit what had been hiding under the surface since CREW’s founding.

http://crewexposed.com/democratic-ca...ic-operatives/

More on CREW.
    Snipped: What constitutes "credible" allegations in news media reports can obviously be subjective.

Also, timing can be everything. A few years ago, the prodigiously unethical Democratic then-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, now federal prisoner No. 40892-424, might have held the top six positions all by himself.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpo...deep-red-tinge

Uh oh. Don't mention snopes. Right-wingers haaaate snopes. It discredits all their memes about Hillary's uranium deal, the 800k votes she got from illegal immigrants, Obama coming for everyone's guns, "no go zones," etc., and they won't even admit they're bankrolled by George Soros!!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by jc8825 View Post
    The issue comes up when a group targets one side. There are many Democrat "antics" but those are okay. That makes as much sense as Obama not being divisive.

Please give an example, any example , of Obama being divisive. Any example, please

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Please give an example, any example , of Obama being divisive. Any example, please
    How about "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon [Martin]"?

Obama: Why I won't say 'Islamic terrorism'

Obama called it a "sort of manufactured" issue.

President Obama today said he and other Christians should not “get on our high horse” with respect to the ISIS rampages in the name of religion, suggesting that Christians had done similar things in the name of their religion during the crusades and with slavery in the United States.
    http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...ns-high-horse/

just two divisive "attitudes" off the top of my head

jmo
    Always do the right thing because you do enough things you think are right that end up being wrong-my dad-RIP 1/19/2013

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast