Found Safe Australia - Milena Malkic, 2, Springvale, 15 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
art-miss.jpg

Milena Malkic was last seen in the Springvale area on 15 June, and police have concerns for her welfare due to her age.

It is believed the little girl may be with her parents Nadia Malkic and Joshua Coates, in either the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne; Altona; Warrnamboo; Stawell or the Gippsland areas.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/36108511/amber-alert-for-missing-springvale-toddler-milena-malkic/#page1

Because of the size of Websleuths, we have to rely on our incredible members to alert us if something has changed in a case especially an Amber Alert.

Most of the time I become aware of an Amber Alert's change in status on my own but since I am not in front of a computer day and night it is very important for members to hit the alert button if someone has been found or an alert canceled or any type of change.

You are really great people to always jump in and help. All of us in Websleuths management appreciate you.

Please, do not ever hesitate to alert on anything you feel we need to take a look at on the forum.

The alert button is a red triangle in the lower left-hand corner of the post.

You can also email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member