Found Deceased TX - Ricki Taylor, 46, Palestine, 21 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Palestine Police searching for missing woman[/h]
594caae9c6da5.image.jpg

The last reported contact with Ricki was on the evening of June 21, in Palestine.

Through social media posts, family members are reporting that it appears that Ricki may have been abducted.

The posts state that "Ricki left her dad's home around 8 p.m. and has not been seen since."
The posts also report that a family member found Ricki's pickup abandoned with damage like it had been run off the road.
http://www.palestineherald.com/news...cle_2af3b006-57d6-11e7-9998-bfb02ab15b90.html

No height, weight, description of the area her vehicle was located, does her phone go to voicemail, were her purse and other personal belongings in the vehicle?

Not much to sleuth here.

Friends, family seek answers in search for missing Palestine woman
Friday, June 23rd 2017, 5:19 pm CDT

PALESTINE, TX (KLTV) -
The Palestine Police Department is seeking information from the public in their search for a missing woman.

46-year-old Ricki Deann Taylor was last seen on Wednesday night. Right now, the department is pursuing this as a missing person case; they have not reported any criminal activity.

http://kltv.com/story/35738660/friends-family-seek-answers-in-search-for-missing-palestine-woman

Police continue search for missing woman:They want tips but urge public not to look

Ricki Deann Taylor went missing at about 8 p.m. Wednesday, family members reported. She was moving personal items from her house in Palestine to a storage building near Colorado and Magnolia streets in central Palestine.

Taylor was last seen leaving the storage building in her truck. She was with her father when she left the building, said Amanda Farris, Taylor's 22-year-old daughter.

http://palestineherald.com/news/police-continue-search-for-missing-woman-they-want-tips-but/article_c0301cc4-585b-11e7-9870-1f2d4419410c.html

Police continue search for missing woman:They want tips but urge public not to look

Ricki Deann Taylor went missing at about 8 p.m. Wednesday, family members reported. She was moving personal items from her house in Palestine to a storage building near Colorado and Magnolia streets in central Palestine.

Taylor was last seen leaving the storage building in her truck. She was with her father when she left the building, said Amanda Farris, Taylor's 22-year-old daughter.

http://palestineherald.com/news/police-continue-search-for-missing-woman-they-want-tips-but/article_c0301cc4-585b-11e7-9870-1f2d4419410c.html

Where is the father? When was the last time her Father saw her? Were they in separate vehicles?

Apologies if addressed in the links above. I'm in the process of a move and physically/intelligently whipped!

Taylor turned left on Colorado Street, heading toward the railroad tracks. Her father, who was helping her move, turned right.

Later, a family member found Taylor's abandoned truck on Colorado Street. The vehicle was damaged and appeared to have been forced off the road, social media posts reported.

Palestine Police started working on the case Thursday morning, after Taylor's boyfriend, 56-year-old Donny Malone, reported her missing late Wednesday night. A Denton police officer, Malone was on duty when he suspected Taylor had not returned home.

Where is the father? When was the last time her Father saw her? Were they in separate vehicles?

Apologies if addressed in the links above. I'm in the process of a move and physically/intelligently whipped!
Her father turned out of the storage facility one direction, she turned in the opposite direction.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Why was she moving? Moving in with boyfriend or moving out? Boyfriend reported her missing. Hmmm. Or maybe she was just moving a few items to storage .....

Who would want to take her? Was she being watched and followed? An ex?

Just speculating: Maybe a road rage incident and someone hid her body? Or she got in a wreck, walked away from it but was more injured than she thought and she is somewhere within a few miles of the car. :(

(I'm assuming they checked the area hospitals)

And I still want to know more about the scene. Were the keys in the ignition? Were her purse, ID, money, credit cards and cell phone still inside? How damaged was the vehicle? Was there blood or a broken windshield indicating possible severe injury or head trauma?

So unlikely she walked there, correct?

More than likely not. I've tried to find a map showing where the county line is but the best I can tell is that it's somewhere near Elkhart so still too far to walk. They're sure not giving us much information to work on so far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back