Resolved TN - Nashville, BlkFem 18-30, UP16538, 'Electra Donaldson', stone pendants, Dec'16 - NamUs removed

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Case Circumstances:
Black female suspected to be homeless in the area of south Nashville was struck by a motor vehicle in the early morning hours on 12-18-16. The decedent was in the roadway at the time of the incident. A hospital wrist band from 3 days prior was in place on the wrist in the name of "Electra Donaldson" DOB 3-2-95. This is suspected to not be the decedent's correct name.

Height: 71 inches
Weight: abt 270

Clothing and Accessories: Black Bra, white undergarments, pink undershirt, black and gray pants, brown shirt, one red jacket, one gray jacket, one green heavy coat
Not footwear transported with the body from hospital
white metal necklace with 2 stone pendants (pictures below)

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16538

Could the hospital have captured her on video so we would have a picture? I know the security office in the hospital I worked at in Kentucky kept everything.

I'm surprised there is not a pic or at least a sketch. She was hit by a car. She should have had a recognizable face. I'm not finding many missing with her height and weight stats.

I can't find anything that says what hospital she had been at?
We have General Skyline Vandy Baptist and many more.
Though General hospital is used mostly for no insurance and low income

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I would assume the hospital band came from Southern Hills since it is 0.7 miles from where she was hit (Welshwood Drive and Nolensville Road).

Marlaquinta McGhee is the only person I can find with similar demographics in NAMUS from anywhere in the US. Her circumstances don't fit or me (she left in her work uniform in a vehicle) and there's 1 1/2 years from disappearance until this UID was hit. She was a few years older than what Electra gave as her birthday as well.

Bump for Electra Doe. I wish we had more to go on.

I am confused about Electra's height and weight. Two news articles both stated on February 4th 2017 - "The victim was described as a black female who appeared to be in her 20’s, standing 5’4’’ tall with a small build." Source: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/identity-sought-of-pedestrian-hit-killed-by-truck and http://fox17.com/news/local/efforts-continue-to-identify-pedestrian-killed-in-nashville-in-december

NamUs gives a height of 70 inches (5'10") and 270#s.

Does anyone know how I can go about finding out which stats are correct for this decedent?

That's very odd. It almost sounds like two different people, but the date and location are the same.

It's common for initial data to be revised after an autopsy, but it's hard to see how the initial data could be so far off.

I guess you could start with the phone number in the articles? Or maybe the medical examiner's office:

Agency TN & Davidson Cnty Med Exam Ofc
Phone 615-743-1800

Hello I know I'm late but mcghee is my cousin that sketch looks like her how can i go by finding out if that is her.

Welcome Jennifer belio. Here is the NAMUS contact page for the unidentified woman: Unidentified Person Case

At that link is the contact info (phone number and email) for the Regional case manager Amy Dobbs. If you call or email her she should be able to put you in contact with the detectives or pass on your info to them so they can contact you.

Yeah, she was suggested upthread but we didn't think the timeline worked.
So did no one submit her before?
I think it's possible she was homeless for 18 months. Hopefully Jennifer can get in touch with the detectives and make sure their is DNA attached to her cousin's profile.

I know this area very well...This is a busy street...There are a lot of immigrants in Nashville & Antioch...Hopefully LE checked the women shelters, soup kitchens, extended stay hotels/pay weekly (InTown?), 211 and any other resource for the homeless...Several years ago some homeless were hired to sell a local newspaper around town...If they work in the area they'll know the regulars...There's a library on Edmondson Pk...Some homeless individuals frequent the library...It was Dec and probably pretty cold at night...

Also, this area is known for human trafficking. There are a lot of young women in this area that are walking around at night. There are also TONS of motels in this area, which are used by anyone looking for a place to stay or to party. I'm very familiar with this area since I have family in this area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back