730 users online (115 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tori Spelling Engaged Again

Report: Tori Spelling Is Engaged Again

Tori Spelling is engaged, just months after separating from her first husband, People and Us Weekly magazines reported Tuesday.

Actor Dean McDermott, who has been dating the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star for several months, proposed Christmas Eve in Toronto.

"We're so incredibly happy and in love. We cannot wait to start our lives together," the couple said in a joint statement to People. Us Weekly first reported the engagement.

More: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20051227/113573544000.html
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Must be love in the air.

5 people I work with got engaged in the past two weeks.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

I heard that, is she even divorced yet? Gosh, i tell ya......

Are you KIDDING me??? I don't even think the divorce is final.

This girl is worse than Jennifer Lopez and Drew Barrymore....serial marryers.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    Are you KIDDING me??? I don't even think the divorce is final.

This girl is worse than Jennifer Lopez and Drew Barrymore....serial marryers.

LOL
    its crazy isnt it, i mean i have been married for 8 years since i was 22 to the same person, and i am not saying divorce is wrong but to do it as much as they do in hollywood, i think they need some pre-marital counseling....

high school all over

and i am not saying divorce is wrong but to do it as much as they do in hollywood, i think they need some pre-marital counseling....
    I think that's why they say the whole of Hollywood is like a high school......they take marriage no more seriously than going steady.

Anyone want to start making wagers?
    Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

My opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaStar
    I think that's why they say the whole of Hollywood is like a high school......they take marriage no more seriously than going steady.
    yea they have no sense of the word "commitment"

Gee. I wonder her dad will be spending another million on the next wedding(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Gee. I wonder her dad will be spending another million on the next wedding(s).
    you know he will, its insane, they should use that money for something serious, like a charity!!

That's a good point...I wonder if moneybags "Daddy Spelling" is going to pay for this wedding or tell her to go to Vegas to get hitched.

I don't remember hearing of any couples getting married SO soon after a divorce.
    Even Angelina and Brad are waiting a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by turbosleuthing
    Anyone want to start making wagers?
    I'll give the new marriage between 1-2 years and that's stretching it. Wouldn't be surprised to see it end in 6-10 months or so.

Uh, she met this guy on a movie she was making, and then came home and decided to divorce her husband. That's what I read in Peopl Magazine a few months ago anyway. She still hasn't been going with him that long though.

I think her first marriage was a total bust from practically the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex
    Uh, she met this guy on a movie she was making, and then came home and decided to divorce her husband. That's what I read in Peopl Magazine a few months ago anyway. She still hasn't been going with him that long though.

I think her first marriage was a total bust from practically the beginning.
    She didn't look happy even BEFORE the wedding. I always thought that was kinda of strange...so them getting divorced didn't shock me.

rumor

I heard on my local radio station about a week ago that she was pregnant. Not sure if it's true, but that's what I heard.

Thanks for reading my posts!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast