Tori Spelling Engaged Again

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Report: Tori Spelling Is Engaged Again

Tori Spelling is engaged, just months after separating from her first husband, People and Us Weekly magazines reported Tuesday.

Actor Dean McDermott, who has been dating the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star for several months, proposed Christmas Eve in Toronto.

"We're so incredibly happy and in love. We cannot wait to start our lives together," the couple said in a joint statement to People. Us Weekly first reported the engagement.

More: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20051227/113573544000.html

Must be love in the air.

5 people I work with got engaged in the past two weeks. :blowkiss:

I heard that, is she even divorced yet? Gosh, i tell ya......:waitasec:

Are you KIDDING me??? I don't even think the divorce is final.

This girl is worse than Jennifer Lopez and Drew Barrymore....serial marryers.

LOL

Tristan said:
Are you KIDDING me??? I don't even think the divorce is final.

This girl is worse than Jennifer Lopez and Drew Barrymore....serial marryers.

LOL
its crazy isnt it, i mean i have been married for 8 years since i was 22 to the same person, and i am not saying divorce is wrong but to do it as much as they do in hollywood, i think they need some pre-marital counseling....

and i am not saying divorce is wrong but to do it as much as they do in hollywood, i think they need some pre-marital counseling....

I think that's why they say the whole of Hollywood is like a high school......they take marriage no more seriously than going steady.

BrendaStar said:
I think that's why they say the whole of Hollywood is like a high school......they take marriage no more seriously than going steady.
yea they have no sense of the word "commitment"

Jeana (DP) said:
Gee. I wonder her dad will be spending another million on the next wedding(s). :D
you know he will, its insane, they should use that money for something serious, like a charity!!

That's a good point...I wonder if moneybags "Daddy Spelling" is going to pay for this wedding or tell her to go to Vegas to get hitched.

I don't remember hearing of any couples getting married SO soon after a divorce.
Even Angelina and Brad are waiting a bit.

turbosleuthing said:
Anyone want to start making wagers? :innocent:

I'll give the new marriage between 1-2 years and that's stretching it. Wouldn't be surprised to see it end in 6-10 months or so.

Uh, she met this guy on a movie she was making, and then came home and decided to divorce her husband. That's what I read in Peopl Magazine a few months ago anyway. She still hasn't been going with him that long though.

I think her first marriage was a total bust from practically the beginning.

Marthatex said:
Uh, she met this guy on a movie she was making, and then came home and decided to divorce her husband. That's what I read in Peopl Magazine a few months ago anyway. She still hasn't been going with him that long though.

She didn't look happy even BEFORE the wedding. I always thought that was kinda of strange...so them getting divorced didn't shock me.

I heard on my local radio station about a week ago that she was pregnant. Not sure if it's true, but that's what I heard.

Thanks for reading my posts!:D

julia said:
I heard on my local radio station about a week ago that she was pregnant. Not sure if it's true, but that's what I heard.

Thanks for reading my posts!:D
she may be......

Jeana (DP) said:
Gee. I wonder her dad will be spending another million on the next wedding(s). :D
And do we care? Wouldn't you like to see money being allocated to the missing and murdered? Just think what a million dollars would do. Raising interest and clues being brought in. DNA being tested in labs that never had the funding.I can think of so many ways to use this money and it has nothing to do with a self indulgent adult.I am not going to be popular with this but these celebrity types just rub me the wrong way. They have nothing to do with real people they are just about themselves.

Jeana (DP) said:

I thought the same thing. It would be vulgar to have another wedding like her 1st one.

Besides her not being divorced yet he isn't divorced yet either! It seems these people wait til they have someone else lined before they divorce.

kato said:
I thought the same thing. It would be vulgar to have another wedding like her 1st one.

Besides her not being divorced yet he isn't divorced yet either! It seems these people wait til they have someone else lined before they divorce.
its crazy how they go through marriages like underwear....

Marthatex said:

The groom-to-be also was married. He is divorcing his wife of 12 years. If I recall correctly, he has one child with the wife that he is divorcing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back