1270 users online (255 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Glen Burnie, UnkRaceFem UP16797, 18-40, in woods off Ordinance Rd, Jun'17

Female Human Remains Found Along Wooded Area in Md.

BALTIMORE (WJZ) Anne Arundel County Police say they found female human remains along a wooded area in Maryland.
    Detectives say around 6:43 p.m. on June 14, they responded to a wooded area along East Ordinance Road near East Avenue in Glen Burnie, where they discovered skeletal remains.

Officers say the remains appear to be from a woman who was in her 20s.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/0...area-maryland/

Unknown Race, Female
    Probable year of death 2016-2017.
    Estimated Post-mortem Interval: Weeks

Clothing on body: Blue Bra
    Other items found with body: Wig

One Rule Out:
    Ashley Thomas 1986 Maryland

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/16797

Joanna and Shariece Clark went missing in February from Baltimore. Joanna has a "Monroe" piercing on the left side between her upper lip and nose - that takes a post similar to what the post that was found looks like. Her daughter has a nose piercing which is a shorter post than what the found jewelry appears to depict. However even though both women have pierced ears, based on their facebook images they favor large hoops rather than the gold studs that were found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Feb-2017/page2

This would not be at all far from Cherry Hill, where the Clarks went missing, especially if one took the back way through Curtis Bay. Cherry Hill is a notoriously dangerous place, Curtis Bay no better. The area where the remains were found is right by Railroad tracks, not far from a Home Depot and Costco. Not terribly busy, but not remote either.

do you know if they had other ear piercings? when I was younger I had 4 in one ear and I would wear one set of hoops and then posts in the ear w multiple piercings

Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    Joanna and Shariece Clark went missing in February from Baltimore. Joanna has a "Monroe" piercing on the left side between her upper lip and nose
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 07-26-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: fix broken quote

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    do you know if they had other ear piercings? when I was younger I had 4 in one ear and I would wear one set of hoops and then posts in the ear w multiple piercings
    yeah, that's a good question. I also wore studs similarly. I wasn't able to find any other piercings/bracelets in the few pictures publicly available. I'll assume they will be checking the Clarks out for this UI since the location and timeline could work.

I think I've found what might be a better match:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...re-14-May-2017

Shaquana Caldwell, 20s, went missing from Baltimore. Wore a blond wig sometimes based on her facebook photos. Had a face piercing stud just under her lip and a pierced nose. Had multiple ear piercings. Favored at least one bracelet in a style not terribly dissimilar to the jewelry found.